אז לינדזי ניפרדה מסאם בסוף?O_O

דנדנאלה

אז לינדזי ניפרדה מסאם בסוף?O_O

Hello.... I'll start with the fact that the name that shows up is all fake.... I'm a friend of Lindsay and Sam.... First of all, Lindsay was never kicked out of Sam's life, it was actually Lindsay that wanted to take a break, but the reason why she's still around Sam's life so much is coz Sam agreed to take a break if they don't loose contact too much and if Lindsay still stays close to her. Sam is very addicted to Lindsay and very controlling even tho she acts like she's all cool, in the past there has been several events where Sam has literally MADE Lindsay to join her at her Dj-ing events... Sam knows that Lindsay has been portrayed very badly in the press bout this all "so called break-up" but she does nothing to change that coz she wants the media to get to Lindsay's head and make her think it's all her coz Sam knows it's mostly Sam's own fault Lindsay wanted tis break. At one point Sam even told @ a recent party she wants Lindsay to start to think it's all her fault and beg @ Sam's feet.... Like i said I'm not Kerry Brentwood....I'm a friend of Sam and Lindsay and I actually know Sam pretty much all my life and she's always been very controlling person but I just think this time she's taking it a bit too far and hurting somebody (Lindsay) in a way it's a bit too sick even for me to watch, and believe me being friends with Sam pretty much all my life I've seen a lot of her sh*t..... I'd like to stay unknown....so let's say I'm Kerry ;) בכל מיקרה כל זה רק שמועות ולא מאושר ע"י לינדזי או סאם....ככה שעוד לא יודעים כלום

LindZiv Cohan

ווואו.

זה מציג את סאם באור אחר...הממ אם זה נכון, אז היא ממש סתומה. לעזאזל איתה. אם זה לא נכון, אז זו בטח איזה מעריצה של לינדזי שנמאס לה לשמוע שהתקשורת מוציאה את לינדזי פסיכית. או שזה בכלל אבא של לינדזי חחח. הוא בטח יחגוג על זה.

למעלה