אחד מהעדכונים האחרונים של דארן-

Lost Lullaby

אחד מהעדכונים האחרונים של דארן-

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=140713037&blogID=347185818
Sometimes you meet angels and they're everyday people. They're standing right in front of you, and all your problems pale into insignificance. I've been lucky enough to meet a few of them in my life, but one who touched me so deeply has left our shores for greener pastures. I wanted to say thank you and to celebrate the life of an angel named Amanda who I had the privilege of meeting on stage in Liverpool last year. I remember the moment so clearly. I was singing 'So Beautiful' and I looked down at this lady who had the biggest smile on her face. She was obviously frail from her illness but her smile lit up the universe. I never did this at any other show on the tour but on this night I reached down and asked her to come up on stage with me so I could sing the song to her. I held her and I felt so humbled to be in the presence of such strength and dignity. Today I found out that Amanda lost her battle with cancer and my heart broke. But my spirit felt so happy that I'd witnessed a bright spark in an even brighter life. To Amanda and family, I wanted to thank you for the moment that I shared with your lovely one. I only knew her for a minute but I felt honored to meet a such an extraordinary person with such a gigantic heart. With love and the deepest gratitude I dedicate 'So Beautiful' to you, Amanda. It's yours. It was never mine to give away anyway. 'I have lost my illusions I have drowned in your words. I have left my confusion to a cynical world. I am throwing myself at things I don't understand. Discover enlightenment holding your hand. You are. You are. So beautiful'​
[בלינק יש גם תמונות]. לא הבנתי איך הוא כ"כ התחבר אליה אם הם הכירו שניה, אבל הוא כן כותב יפה, אפילו כשזה לא שירים...

dotty

מסכימה איתך...

אבל הוא היה חייב להתייחס למקרה גם אם הוא לא הכיר אותה. יכול להיות שאומן אחר אפילו לא היה מתייחס לזה.

זיהוי שיר

שלום לכולם רציתי לדעת אם מישהו יכול לעזור לי בבקשה בזיהוי של של savage garden יש לי רק משפט מהשיר שהוא הולך ככה all i thining its about you בבקשה אני חייבת את השם של השיר היום בבקשההה

למעלה