טורי התקשרה למעריץ!

avivs

טורי התקשרה למעריץ!

סיפור מדהים. בנאדם שאוהב מאוד את טורי קיבל טלפון מידידה שלו. הוא לא הספיק לענות וראה הודעה בתא הקולי. אבל לפני ששמע את ההודעה הוא חזר למספר של הידידה. מי ענתה לו לטלפון? טורי! היא אמרה שנתקלה במקרה בידידה שלו והידידה סיפרה לה שיש לה חבר שמאוד אוהב אותה, אז היא התקשרה אליו. הם דיברו במשך כמה דקות, והיא סיפרה כל מיני פרטים על התוכניות שלה לעתיד. הנה: Ok, so, excuse me if this story is a little bit garbled. A few minutes ago my phone rang, and I missed the call, but saw it was from a good friend who is the godmother of my son. So of course I called back and a voice said: 'Hi James, this is Tori Amos.' Now my friend knows I am a fan so I laughed and said "yeah right, where are you?" and then the voice said a little bit more insistently that it was Tori and then, well, I recognised that it was. My friend had run into her in a ladies' restroom in a London restaurant and explained I was a big fan and asked her if she would mind calling.... Of course I didn't really know what to say, so I kind of apologised for interrupting her evening and she was very sweet and said she was in town to see a show with some friends... We chatted about what she is up to and she said she was rehearsing 18 songs with an orchestra for her show... she seemed excited about it, and I think said there were some songs that she hadn't done before, or at least done in this form. And the musical has got the green light and will be showing in 2012 .... the first new musical to be shown at that theatre for a decade or more I think she said, and she's really happy with it... And then of course I asked about her new project and she was a little bit mysterious but she said that it was inspired by her work with the orchestra. I got the impression that it is is going to be a piano and strings-only album. But I don't know. Anyway, she was absolutely charming and lovely and when we get off the phone I found that when I missed the call she'd left a voicemail saying hi, and apologising to my 'dear wife' for the fact that she'd been 'dragged to all my shows for all these years'. So there we are. Pretty crazy. But really amazing. And I hope she wouldn't mind me posting this on here but, well, I couldn't help myself from doing so. בכל מקרה, כמובן שאתם מפקפקים (ישראלים), אבל הנה הקישור להודעה הקולית: http://www.sendspace.com/file/04ao3x הולך להיות אלבום חדש עם יותר פסנתר!

noosh

אמג

באיזה עולם דברים כאלה קורים? היא ממש מקסימה. מה זה הפרויקט הזה של ה-18 שירים עם התזמורת? זה משהו ידוע? זה חלק מהמחזמר? אני כבר לא ממש מתרגשת מכל הודעה על אלבום שעומד לצאת, גם אם יהיה בו יותר פסנתר (באחרון היה המון פסנתר) זה לאו דווקא אומר שהוא יהיה טוב... אז אני לא מפתחת ציפיות בינתיים.

avivs

יש לה עוד מעט הופעה חיה

בלונדון עם איזו פילרמונית. משהו שהיא בחיים לא עשתה.

noosh

בטח מוזר לטורי

לדעת מראש את הסטליסט להופעה.

../images/Emo12.gif../images/Emo12.gif../images/Emo12.gif

פסיכי לגמרי...

למעלה