לא כל כך יפה, ולא בן 16...

davidtigers

לא כל כך יפה, ולא בן 16...

ועכשיו ברצינות,
בגילי מה גם שהתחלתי אומנויות לחימה בגיל מבוגר, כל דבר ,כולל לקום מהספה 3 פעמים בשבוע לאימון זה "קרב".
אני מתקשה לשפר חוזק פלג גוף עליון גם בתרגילים מול משקל עצמי (כגון כפיפות המרפקים ותרגילי הבטן והגב) מבלי לסבול קשות מהמפרקים שצועקים הצילו אחרי כל אימון.
ראיונות לתרגילים שניתן לעשות לא רק בחדר כושר יתקבלו בברכה, כמו גם איך ה"בוגרים" מבינכם מתמודדים עם זמן ההתוששות הארוך הנדרש מהגוף אחרי האימונים האינטנסיביים והמכות אותם סופגים

דוד

Pyongwon

David, was nice seeing you.

On the Friday. I am sure you were surprised to see me.
Unlike you, I have no qualms asking questions, even if people do not wish to give answers...

Now, regarding your question - no joke - eat less, train more and get away from the TV / computer if at all possible!

Would suggest working upper body with a sack and/or focus pad - think you have a focus pad, yes? So should be easy. Same thing with flexibility.

Have a nice day -

Jess.

Pyongwon

Proof was in the pudding, I'm older than you

but look much younger - as you saw. How can it be? And am more flexible? How can it be? Naaaaaaaaa...

davidtigers

really?

Seriously Jessica? The problem was not "qualms". We see the world differently! I see Taekwondo as a martial art, a great deal in martial arts is respect, respect is respecting the place you are, your elderly, people who have higher ranks then you, and people who deliver a seminar.
You don’t respect them don’t show up. In my view, coming to a seminar, and making side marks, EVEN if you know better,, EVEN if you are sure they are wrong, EVEN if you have something to say is disrespectful. Respect you receive and gain- it is not something you "take" because you "know better"
And about that- it wasn't the organizers or the seminar teacher that "exploded on you" it was one of the many people that came to listen, and learn that lost it on the face of the constant remarks.
To the point- I asked on practical answers, I train 3-4 times a week on top of working 11-12 hours a day seating.

As for "proof" "how young" you look is in the eye of the observer, some say more some say less.
We don’t share the same physical condition or illness and we didn’t start practicing martial arts at the same ago.
I always compare myself to where I was two years ago and where I want to be. Not to others…
I am not trying to educate or lecture you. You are who you are, and that what makes you special. I will only try to pass you my two cents –

Try, but really try, to be less judgmental on people, and you will get more corporation and "hugs" Vs. pushes…

yoja kwan

Pyongwon

You can't stay on topic?

You asked for advice on how to lose weight.
I gave it.
You are mixing up two different things (at least).

davidtigers

haaa?

Jes,

if you could kindly point me to the place i have asked for " how to lose weight"

i asked for spesific things, this was NOT one of them.

אתה יכול לענות לג'ס בעברית

ואם באנגלית, אז בבקשה לישר את המלל לצד שמאל (על ידי הקלקה על "תחילת קוד" בהתחלה, ועל "סיום קוד" בסיום).

Pyongwon

Weight watchers

works for food.

Take your cellphone and go for a walk, once a day, if possible.

If you have other problems - no joke - see a doctor, do a battery of tests - and see results, Move on from there. But do it -your body, as you know, is not something to be taken for granted. It's served you very well until now - but it's a two way street!

I am not a dietitian, but eat vegetables, and minimize fruits - and definitely chocolate!

And no joke - see a doctor first! Make sure all is ok - and listen to the doctor!:)

davidtigers

נו באמת

גסיקה- שאלתי על תרגילים לחיזוק פלג גוף עליון, לא הרצאה על הרזיה.
אני לא צריך עצות דיאטה, בטח לא ממך, יש לי תואר בתזונה בין השאר.

אולי, באמת אולי, עם היית פעם קוראת בעיון מה אנשים כותבים ו/או שואלים, היית כותבת תשובות ענייניות לאנשים.

אשמח עם מישהו מלבד מגסיקה שקורא את השאלות יענה תשובה עניינית ולא ייעוץ הרזיה.

תודה, דוד

אנא ממך ג'ס

אין צורך להיגרר אחר ההתנצחויות הללו.
את העניינים הללו אתם מתבקשים לנהל מחוץ לפורום. זה לא מעניין אף אחד.

תמכור את הספה

אכן לאחר יום עבודה לא קל לצאת מהבית לאימון. כל שרוצים הוא להירגע על הספה, לאכול ארוחה טובה, להיות עם המשפחה ופשוט להינות מהמנוחה והנחלה. בסופו של דבר, העניין שיש לך באמנות הלחימה (או במסגרת האימונים) בה אתה מתאמן וכח הרצון הם שיביאו להתמדה.

אתה מציין כאבי פרקים, ולזה כבר כדאי לך לשים לב ולא להסתפק בעצות אינטרנטיות. ייתכן מאוד זה קשור בכלל לתזונה (רגישות למשהו או מחסור במשהו). כדאי לך להתמקד במציאת הסיבה וטיפול בה.

התאוששות ממכות ומכל פגיעה אורכת זמן רב יותר ויותר ככל ש"מתבגרים" (לא רציתי להשתמש במילה מזדקנים). החבר'ה המבוגרים שבחבורה שלנו מספרים שלכל אחד יש את התדירות שעוזרת לו אישית להתגבר על זה. אחד מתאמן יום כן יום לא. אחר עושה הפסקה למשך יום כל יומיים או שלושה. אחר בכלל הפוך מהם - מתאמן יום, נח שלושה ימים...

בהצלחה.

davidtigers

תודה לכולם

תודה לכולם, לכל אלה ששלחו תשובות על גבי הפורום ובפרטי ובפרט לאלו שהתיחסו לגוף השאלות.

למסה יש תמיד משקל רב בעומס על מפרקים וביכולת לבצע תרגילים, אבל משקל לא תמיד נמצא בשליטתנו; המשקל מושפע ממבנה גוף, אופי עבודה לפרנסה, יכולת להתאמן, מחלות רקע ותרופות המשפיעות על המשקל ותזונה.

המפתח המצטייר- מציעת האיזון בין הרצון להתאמן מה שיותר ובין הצורך של הגוף במנוחת התאוששות. וכן איזון בן הרצון לעצימות ומתיחת הגבולות להתקדמות להקשבה לגוף ולמגבלות שלו.

תודה
דוד

למעלה