לידיעת הישראלים הפריירים

מצב
הנושא נעול.
מנין לך שהרכבת לא התנצלה?
פיצוי וכל מה שקשור במחירי נסיעה - באחריות משרד התחבורה והאוצר.
תעזוב
לא מעניין, הכל פרווה, אין דרמה. אין שואה, אין מוסלמים, אין רכבות מות, אין קללות. משעמם. יבש אצלכם . תביאו את בין לאדן מחדש. מה קרה למה פתאום נעשה שקט. אני רוצה לראות דם.

yblumann

מנין לך שהרכבת לא התנצלה?
פיצוי וכל מה שקשור במחירי נסיעה - באחריות משרד התחבורה והאוצר.
Ron & Amit
הישראלים הפריירים| הקוד| sets a certain tone - most readers found it objectionable. I hope you do realise it. Even though I live in London, and can not comment in details on the issue raised, I think that when it comes to rail, you actually picked the wrong target. Rail service in Israel is one of the very few things that is actually getting better, mainly because the govn;t committed the necessary funds to allow some spectacular growth with much more to come. For transport fans, it is an exciting thing to watch and record. You have simply no idea of exciting it is to be on the first train of a brand new line that just opened for service, as those opportunities are very rare on the railways! The media in Israel is unfortunately broadly hostile to the railway- anything goes -or so it seems: any incident is overblown way out of proportion. In contrast, the rail services in Germany has stagnated. It seems that the huge effort of integrating the former DDR network exhausted both management and govn't. Even a major project like the new Berlin Hauptbahnhof did not ensure punctuality when I stayed in Berlin a couple of years ago. frankly, customer services on DB has not been as good as I remember it from the late 70s when I spent some time in germany and berlin and used the rail system regularly. engineering works on Railway tracks are unavoidable, and sometimes, there is no choice but to block the line for the duration. In Israel, right now, single track routes are being upgraded to dual tracks, flyovers or under-paths are being built, new lines constructed. At long last some of those major projects are on track- i.e. completed on time and near budget. Well done is due to everybody concerned. usually, some rail replacement bus service should be arranged; perhaps the arrangement in Israel is far from ideal. this is something that is worth thinking about. the issue of compensation is fairly vexed, but it is not the most important one. The implementation of Integrated ticketing system, preferably a zonal system, is much more urgent. This has to go hand with hand with better bus-rail integration. Electronic ticketing on the buses is only a start, and will spread eventually to the rail system. deployment has to be done gradually, as this is the key to successful implementation, as experience elsewhere proves. One thing remains to complete this transformation- and this is the creation of a regional transport authority overseeing and coordinating transport services- something that universally exists elsewhere. i must single out certain participants of this forum for actually doing something to improve things. Not only do they report factually on what goes on, but they also meet key people, and this is the right way of going about the business of influencing and changing things. we all know who they are. So, looking from afar, I am fairly pleased with progress as far as rail is concerned. there is more to be done of course, but one at a time? regards from London.

Ron & Amit
הישראלים הפריירים| הקוד| sets a certain tone - most readers found it objectionable. I hope you do realise it. Even though I live in London, and can not comment in details on the issue raised, I think that when it comes to rail, you actually picked the wrong target. Rail service in Israel is one of the very few things that is actually getting better, mainly because the govn;t committed the necessary funds to allow some spectacular growth with much more to come. For transport fans, it is an exciting thing to watch and record. You have simply no idea of exciting it is to be on the first train of a brand new line that just opened for service, as those opportunities are very rare on the railways! The media in Israel is unfortunately broadly hostile to the railway- anything goes -or so it seems: any incident is overblown way out of proportion. In contrast, the rail services in Germany has stagnated. It seems that the huge effort of integrating the former DDR network exhausted both management and govn't. Even a major project like the new Berlin Hauptbahnhof did not ensure punctuality when I stayed in Berlin a couple of years ago. frankly, customer services on DB has not been as good as I remember it from the late 70s when I spent some time in germany and berlin and used the rail system regularly. engineering works on Railway tracks are unavoidable, and sometimes, there is no choice but to block the line for the duration. In Israel, right now, single track routes are being upgraded to dual tracks, flyovers or under-paths are being built, new lines constructed. At long last some of those major projects are on track- i.e. completed on time and near budget. Well done is due to everybody concerned. usually, some rail replacement bus service should be arranged; perhaps the arrangement in Israel is far from ideal. this is something that is worth thinking about. the issue of compensation is fairly vexed, but it is not the most important one. The implementation of Integrated ticketing system, preferably a zonal system, is much more urgent. This has to go hand with hand with better bus-rail integration. Electronic ticketing on the buses is only a start, and will spread eventually to the rail system. deployment has to be done gradually, as this is the key to successful implementation, as experience elsewhere proves. One thing remains to complete this transformation- and this is the creation of a regional transport authority overseeing and coordinating transport services- something that universally exists elsewhere. i must single out certain participants of this forum for actually doing something to improve things. Not only do they report factually on what goes on, but they also meet key people, and this is the right way of going about the business of influencing and changing things. we all know who they are. So, looking from afar, I am fairly pleased with progress as far as rail is concerned. there is more to be done of course, but one at a time? regards from London.
קבל ח"ח יורם
כתבת יפה מאד ודבריך נכונים ומאוזנים. לצערי אתה מדבר אל הקיר: הטרול לא מעוניין לשמוע דברי טעם אלא רק ללכלך.

amit1270

Ron & Amit
יפה כתבת
לגבי רשות תחבורה מטרופולינית: מזה מספר שנים מדברים על זה ומעט מאוד נעשה. אבל - בניגוד לעבר הלא-רחוק, בשנה-שנתיים האחרונות זה הפך ל"בון טון" בכל נאום ושיחה בנושאי תחבורה, ולכן אני קצת יותר אופטימי. אני רק מקווה שיעשו את זה כמו שצריך, כי אם יש דבר שהפוליטיקאים שלנו מומחים בו זה לעשות דברים נכונים בצורה הכי לא נכונה שאפשר.

Ron & Amit
דברי טעם

בועז ל

Ron & Amit
אין לי אלא להוסיף
משלי.

davidfainshtein

מנהל
Ron & Amit

Ccyclist

In English - because my laptop's OP system is not configured to handle non Latin alphabet at all- Hebrew being one of them. As much as I tried ,I could not download the correct 'patch' to mend it. I can use the Tapuz online keyboard, but it is slow, trying on the hand [using the mouse] and distracts my line of thoughts. So i can only write short msgs in hebrew- sorry. I would like to draw your attention again to the fact Islam is a religion, and covers a wide spectrum of 'races': from the middle east to Indonesia via India/Pakistan Malaysia and so on. as communities and individuals they differ widely from each other. It is absolutely true that some migrant communities do not integrate that well into the secular societies they live in. Mistakes are made on all sides. You ought to see the consequences of non integration into general society- they are grim. With no jobs, or jobs that do not pay well, no language skills and little understanding of the way society works. leave those people destitute, depending on good will and subsidies to exist. It is no fun asking for help when you can not read a simple bill sent to you.We see people like that at our centre. it makes them feel helpless and in no control of their lives. When you find yourself in the margins of society, you end up with a feeling of hopelessness and usually with lots of time on your hand, an 'outsider'. That's where extremism comes into play- and religion too. they give you hope and support you do not get elsewhere. Fertile grounds for extremism. I have come across it first hand, as I volunteer in my local area. thankfully, we do not have such extreme circumstances as described above. How do you respond to it? it is a two way system, where everybody understands that only goodwill on both sides would help to alleviate such things. This will take time. There is probably a wasted generation already, and another one growing into adulthood as well. You have to be an optimist and look at the long term. if you do nothing, then maybe your script will come true; somehow I doubt it very much that integration would not work at the end. It usually does. I don't agree with your central theme that a religious conflict in Europe between Christianity and Muslims is unavoidable. I think that with time and patience things will change. I take to heart the example of our own local school where there is a happy mix of pupils from so many different backgrounds and beliefs. When those children grow up, the vast majority of them would take it for granted that they are part of society. This would blunt any threat of civil war or conflict. with education and being part of society, they will stand much better chance of leading normal lives with decent jobs/careers. I raised Israel as a prime example to show how the media in Israel project Jewish society as intolerant and even racist at times towards 'Arabs' . I don't know how accurate this portrait is; as we already know, the media tends to report events and interpret them in the most sensationalist manner to sell more copies, or on ideological grounds. The example of reporting on Rail matters in Israel is well known. [the media in the UK- the London trash called the Evening Standard is even worse!]. My suggestion is that the common view in Israel of Jewish life abroad and the threat posed to it ,and the Muslim threat tends to be apocalyptic, maybe influenced by Israel's own experience, and the trauma of 1939-45. My contention is that this is not the case. I think that we have to agree to disagree on this issue. best wishes Yoram​
אפשר להתקין עברית בקלות ...
אם אתה על חלונות התהליך קצת מוזר בגרסאות הישנות אבל קיים מזה כעשור, ואם אתה על מק אני מודע שהוא קיים אם כי אין לי מושג מדוייק איך לעשות אותו. בחלונות לך ל Control Panel ומשם דרך ההגדרות האזוריות תוסיף שפת מקלדת נוספת. בגרסאות ממש ישנות של מערכת ההפעלה היתה אופציה מוזרה "לאפשר שפות מימין לשמאל כולל תאילנדית" שהיה צריך להקליק לפני שהעברית נוספה לרשימה. הוספתי עברית בכל-כך הרבה מחשבי חלונות בשנים האחרונות וזה תהליך של 2-3 דקות. במק אני יודע שיש עברית ואפשר להוסיף אותה בדרך דומה, אבל לא עשיתי את זה אישית. האתגר הוא להקליד. אם אתה מסוגל להקליד הקלדה עיוורת באנגלית (ומאורך הפוסטים שלך אני מניח שאתה יכול) תתפלא כמה מהר תלמד שלוש אותיות נוספות לכל אצבע. זה לקח לי פחות משבוע להתרגל, הרבה פחות ממה שלקח ללמוד הקלדה עיוורת באנגלית כי צורת השימוש באותיות על המקלדת כבר היתה מוכרת לי.​

לעשות הר מעכבר
Yes, why don't you look closely at the 1932 elections results in Germany.. the Nazi parry won the largest share of the vote of any party- in fact, they won a large share of the vote in democratic elections before that as well, and they constituted the largest political party sitting in the Reichstag in Wiemar's Germany. why did they win? economic slump & unemployment, collapse of the social security system, leaving millions of unemployed people without adequate social security, the unstable political scene in Germany, producing weak and unstable govn't- and the flawed 1919 Versailles peace treaty. Where do you place antisemitism [a much devalued term in the hands of people from Israel] in all of that? It was there... there is no denial. A lot of people agonized over this issue ever since 1945. the total collapse of Germany in 1945 and it's division, ensured that there is no general yearn for the good old days of pre 1939. a booming economy, a more robust political system, the European Union [plus free movement of people] , a supportive and generous social security network. The total collapse of Germany also had a deep and a lasting effect on the Germans; the total devastation of towns, the brutal fighting, the deadly losses- so many Germans turned their back on nationalism, and the 'Deutchand uber alles' attitude that guided their lives for so long. [This did not happen after 1918] Apart from the Balkans, there was no serious fighting in Europe since 1945; the longest period of peace for a long time. Perhaps this shows that the measures taken after 1945 did sort of work??? It is telling that no such measures applied in the Balkans after 1945... I think you let the terrible suffering of the Jews in the hands of the Nazis over influence your view of the world, and over emphasize the importance of various incidents. The same can be said of the Israeli media. In a way, you can sort of understand it, but it is a trap! You can not ignore prejudices - racial and religious. It is there, even within the Jewish community, and certainly in Israel too. You can never stamp it out completely. But you can take steps to minimize it. Integration is the key word- going through the school system together, social mixing, equal opportunities, so you learn to judge individual by what they are rather by their race religious or colour. Better education, better social security network, economic prosperity, engagement in the wider society- the same measures taken across Europe [and the UK as well!] all help to reduce prejudice too. I have already discussed before to the so called Muslim threat, a favourite theme in this forum- or so it seems. I call it nonsense, and I proved it by referring to numbers and demography. I will not repeat it at length here. Don't you think that your claims can be viewed as racial prejudice? Islam is a religion, and not a race. Not every Muslim is a bomber and a terrorist. Not every one of them dreams of jihad and killing the infidels. bombing and loss of life should be dealt with firmly- and they were. They caused a lot of anguish amongst the Muslim community as well. I think that with time and better integration, those tensions and the benign influence of civic society here would help. Actually, if you want to talk about the Muslim threat to the UK, in demographic terms, Israel is that much more 'threatened ' [i am using your own terms] that the UK ever will. while the % of Muslims [and never mind that they come from different ethnic backgrounds and differ in their religious adherence and piety] is less than 5%, in Israel you have something around 15-20% Muslim minority within Israel pre 1967 borders. There is a much better chance that your claim of 'Londoninsan' would occur in Israel first! The latest calls by highly ranked individuals and forums within the Israeli Jewish religious establishment - not to hire property to Arabs, that Jewish girls should not go out with Arab men, that some Jewish suburban settlements turned down Arab applicants, anti Arab demonstrations, the continuing neglect of the Muslim minority [the word 'Arab' and 'Muslim' seems to be interchangeable in Israel] in terms of public services provision... all of this was reported in the Israeli media. I could replace 'Arab/Muslim' with 'Jew' and 'Jew' with 'Christians', and 'Israel' with 'Europe' [I dare not 'Germany'- and how does that look like? I highlighted here what I choose to highlight from recent incidents, just like you choose to highlight certain events that took place in Europe... regards from London, Yoram​
שלום יורם
חבל על הזמן, אני כתבתי שבגרמניה הנהלת הרכבת התנצלה בפני הנוסעים על האיחורים הרבים שקרו בזמן האחרון (וגם השיבה להם את כספם)וחשבתי שזה יהיה נחמד אם גם בישראל ילמדו לעשות זאת. (החברות השונות) מי זעק וצעק? הנוסעים, אילו שלא מקבלים אף התנצלות, הם אילו שתקפו אותי. הם היו אלה שהיו צריכים להגיד שאני צודק והם לא מוכנים יותר שירמו אותם. הפריע להם שאני חי בגרמניה. לא מפריע להם שמרמים אותם. למה נכנסת לויכוח על השואה? זה בכלל לא נושא הדיון. תמיד מעלים אותו בישראל כדי להראות כמה הישראלים מסכנים. מה זה קשור??? פה אין ויכוח הסטורי וגם לא טענתי בחיים שהגרמניה טוב יותר. סתם העליתי רעיון נחמד שהאזרחים יתמרדו כשמרמים אותם. יש פה חוסר הבנת הנקרא. כולם צריכים לחזור לכיתה א וללמוד לא לקרא מילה במילה אלא להבין את המשפט שנכתב. אבל נהניתי לקרא את מה שכתבת גם אם אין לו קשר. אולי בעצם יש, כל הויכוח התחיל מזה שחלק מהישראלים לא מבינים משהו בסיסי ומיד הופכים להיות חמומי מח ולא מדברים לעניין. מי יודע.​

שלום יורם
חבל על הזמן, אני כתבתי שבגרמניה הנהלת הרכבת התנצלה בפני הנוסעים על האיחורים הרבים שקרו בזמן האחרון (וגם השיבה להם את כספם)וחשבתי שזה יהיה נחמד אם גם בישראל ילמדו לעשות זאת. (החברות השונות) מי זעק וצעק? הנוסעים, אילו שלא מקבלים אף התנצלות, הם אילו שתקפו אותי. הם היו אלה שהיו צריכים להגיד שאני צודק והם לא מוכנים יותר שירמו אותם. הפריע להם שאני חי בגרמניה. לא מפריע להם שמרמים אותם. למה נכנסת לויכוח על השואה? זה בכלל לא נושא הדיון. תמיד מעלים אותו בישראל כדי להראות כמה הישראלים מסכנים. מה זה קשור??? פה אין ויכוח הסטורי וגם לא טענתי בחיים שהגרמניה טוב יותר. סתם העליתי רעיון נחמד שהאזרחים יתמרדו כשמרמים אותם. יש פה חוסר הבנת הנקרא. כולם צריכים לחזור לכיתה א וללמוד לא לקרא מילה במילה אלא להבין את המשפט שנכתב. אבל נהניתי לקרא את מה שכתבת גם אם אין לו קשר. אולי בעצם יש, כל הויכוח התחיל מזה שחלק מהישראלים לא מבינים משהו בסיסי ומיד הופכים להיות חמומי מח ולא מדברים לעניין. מי יודע.
הבטחת אתמול שזו הפעם האחרונה שנשמע ממך
אני מבין שבנוסף להיותך גס רוח, אתה גם לא כל כך אמין.

שלום יורם
חבל על הזמן, אני כתבתי שבגרמניה הנהלת הרכבת התנצלה בפני הנוסעים על האיחורים הרבים שקרו בזמן האחרון (וגם השיבה להם את כספם)וחשבתי שזה יהיה נחמד אם גם בישראל ילמדו לעשות זאת. (החברות השונות) מי זעק וצעק? הנוסעים, אילו שלא מקבלים אף התנצלות, הם אילו שתקפו אותי. הם היו אלה שהיו צריכים להגיד שאני צודק והם לא מוכנים יותר שירמו אותם. הפריע להם שאני חי בגרמניה. לא מפריע להם שמרמים אותם. למה נכנסת לויכוח על השואה? זה בכלל לא נושא הדיון. תמיד מעלים אותו בישראל כדי להראות כמה הישראלים מסכנים. מה זה קשור??? פה אין ויכוח הסטורי וגם לא טענתי בחיים שהגרמניה טוב יותר. סתם העליתי רעיון נחמד שהאזרחים יתמרדו כשמרמים אותם. יש פה חוסר הבנת הנקרא. כולם צריכים לחזור לכיתה א וללמוד לא לקרא מילה במילה אלא להבין את המשפט שנכתב. אבל נהניתי לקרא את מה שכתבת גם אם אין לו קשר. אולי בעצם יש, כל הויכוח התחיל מזה שחלק מהישראלים לא מבינים משהו בסיסי ומיד הופכים להיות חמומי מח ולא מדברים לעניין. מי יודע.
היית זוכה ליותר כבוד, אם רק היית מתבטא בצורה
פחות מתנשאת ולגלגנית.. ובנוסף- חבל שאתה יוצא מנקודת הנחה קצת מעוותת, שאף אחד כאן לא מבין או לא יודע ששירות התחבורה יכול וצריך להראות אחרת מאשר המצב הנוכחי בארץ.. ושאתה כביכול "המושיע שבא לפקוח לכולנו את העינים כדי שנראה את האמת". רבים מחברי הפורום ביקרו ב לא מעט מדינות בעולם, ויודעים מצויין שהרבה דברים יכולים להראות ולהתנהל אחרת, ושאכן קיים פער לא קטן בין המצב בישראל למדינות אירופה, ויש לשאוף כדי למזער את הפער הזה.

amit1270

בוא נחזיר אותך לשנת 1932 עמית
"נראה לי שאתה קצת מפריז בכוחם של הנאצים באירופה וגרמניה בפרט. חבל סתם להעלות את זה". זה בערך מה שאמרו לז'בוטינסקי באותה תקופה, כמו שאני מניח שאתה יודע. ד"א כשז'בוטינסקי אמר את הדברים בשנות השלושים, הנאצים באותו שלב הרגו רק 0.00001 אחוז מהאנשים שהמוסלמים הרגו עד כה. כך שהמצב היום הרבה יותר גרוע. תראה, העיוורון שתוקף יהודים שחיים בחו"ל הוא מן המפורסמות, לא רק בגרמניה בשנות השלושים. רק לאחרונה יורם (שאני מעריך מאד) טען כנגדי כאן שלא הוא ולא אף אחד אחר באנגליה נתקל אי פעם בבעיות עם המוסלמים, ושכח את האנשים שנתקלו ב"בעיה קטנה" עם המוסלמים בתחנות הרכבת התחתית בלונדון שם הוא מתגורר... ההכחשה של המציאות היא מתחייבת מעצם הרצון להמשיך ולחיות שם. מי שרואה את הדברים נכוחה קונה דירת מפלט בישראל ומכין את המזוודות. בדנמרק כבר היה פיגוע של מוסלמים נגד יהודים, בשבדיה היה פוגרום נגדם, ובצרפת יש פיגועים ופוגרומים כבר קרוב לעשרים שנה. מעניין אם קרבנות הפיגועים האלה חושבים שאני "מפריז".
אני לא מזלזל בסכנות ובאיומים
אני רק לא חושב שהמוסלמים הולכים להפוך לרוב כל כך מהר ובקלות. הם גם נתקלים יותר ויותר באירופים שלא ממש מקבלים אותם או את השקפת עולמם, וזה בניגוד גמור לנאצים בשנות ה-30 שהיו חלק מהעם הגרמני-נוצרי.

אני לא מזלזל בסכנות ובאיומים
אני רק לא חושב שהמוסלמים הולכים להפוך לרוב כל כך מהר ובקלות. הם גם נתקלים יותר ויותר באירופים שלא ממש מקבלים אותם או את השקפת עולמם, וזה בניגוד גמור לנאצים בשנות ה-30 שהיו חלק מהעם הגרמני-נוצרי.
האירופים האלה הולכים ואוזלים
האיחוד האירופי הוא חבר שלא מן המניין בליגה הערבית ומדיניותו קיצונית יותר מזו של מדינות ערביות רבות. שרת החוץ של האיחוד (אשטון) היא תומכת חיזבאללה וחמאס. "אינתיפדת אל אקסה" מומנה מתחלתה ועד סופה ע"י האיחוד האירופי (בהנהגתו של קריס פטן בשעתו) אשר היה שותף מלא לרצח 1100 ישראלים. כיום האיחוד מממן כמעט באופן בלעדי את התעמולה של תנועות הג'יהאד.

amit1270

האירופים האלה הולכים ואוזלים
האיחוד האירופי הוא חבר שלא מן המניין בליגה הערבית ומדיניותו קיצונית יותר מזו של מדינות ערביות רבות. שרת החוץ של האיחוד (אשטון) היא תומכת חיזבאללה וחמאס. "אינתיפדת אל אקסה" מומנה מתחלתה ועד סופה ע"י האיחוד האירופי (בהנהגתו של קריס פטן בשעתו) אשר היה שותף מלא לרצח 1100 ישראלים. כיום האיחוד מממן כמעט באופן בלעדי את התעמולה של תנועות הג'יהאד.
שוב אתה מגזים ורואה הכל בשחור-לבן
האיחוד האירופי הוא לא גוש אחיד של דעה אחת. יש באיחוד הרבה מאוד אנטי-ישראלים, אבל יש גם פרו-ישראלים, ואת הרוב אנחנו לא ממש מעניינים. דווקא מול ההקצנה וההשתלטות האיסלאמית יש תנועת-נגד שרק מתחזקת, ומשום מה מיוחסת לימין הקיצוני. בניגוד לנאציזם שצמח מתוך אירופה, האיסלאם (והפרו-איסלאמיזם ה"ליברלי") הוא נטע זר שזוכה וימשיך לזכות להתנגדות שרק תגבר ככל שהכניעה תגדל. את הסימנים הראשונים ראינו כבר בשווייץ, בהולנד ובעוד מקומות. זה לא תהליך לינארי וחד-סטרי.

down under

האיחוד האירופי הוא לא גוש אחיד של דעה אחת. יש באיחוד הרבה מאוד אנטי-ישראלים, אבל יש גם פרו-ישראלים, ואת הרוב אנחנו לא ממש מעניינים. דווקא מול ההקצנה וההשתלטות האיסלאמית יש תנועת-נגד שרק מתחזקת, ומשום מה מיוחסת לימין הקיצוני. בניגוד לנאציזם שצמח מתוך אירופה, האיסלאם (והפרו-איסלאמיזם ה"ליברלי") הוא נטע זר שזוכה וימשיך לזכות להתנגדות שרק תגבר ככל שהכניעה תגדל. את הסימנים הראשונים ראינו כבר בשווייץ, בהולנד ובעוד מקומות. זה לא תהליך לינארי וחד-סטרי.
כהרגלו ב"קודש" זה שלא הזדהה אפילו בשמו הפרטי
ומכונה ע"י בועז (ובעקבותיו של בועז על ידי עוד רבים וטובים) בשם וילהלם.

האיחוד האירופי כל כך קיצוני
שלאחרונה הפיל הצעה (של השבדים) להכיר במזרח ירושלים (!) כבירת פלסטין. למה? כי הוא חשש שהדבר יתפרש כהכרה ב"מערב" ירושלים כבירת ישראל, ולזה הוא לא מוכן בשום אופן. האיחוד האירופי נוקט עמדה קיצונית יותר מזו של כל מדינות ערב מלבד סוריה, שהיא בערך באותו קו של האיחוד. אירן היא המדינה היחידה שהיא יותר קיצונית מהאיחוד כלפי ישראל. אירן פועלת להשמדת ישראל וזה הדבר היחיד שהאיחוד (בינתיים) לא מסכים איתו. למותר לציין שהיחס של האיחוד כלפי אירן הרבה יותר ידידותי מאשר יחסו כלפי ישראל (האיחוד לעולם לא היה מעלה בדעתו לממן קמפיין רצח של 1100 אזרחים אירנים). לגבי תנועת הנגד, יש צדק בדבריך, אך מדובר בטיפה בים ובעוד כמה עשורים ממילא המוסלמים יהיו רוב ויעבירו חוקים מנוגדים בדרך דמוקרטית לחלוטין.

Ccyclist

ממי שגר באנגליה ולא מלגלג עליכם כלל וכלל
כמו שכתבת, הדברים ברובם משתפרים כל הזמן (במיעוטם מתדרדרים, אבל מה לעשות, כך זה בכל מקום בעולם). אני מציע לבחור החדש לחיות בגרמניה 5-10 שנים כדי לקבל מעט פרספקטיבה על הדברים. ספציפית לגבי גרמניה, אני נתקלתי בלא מעט גסות רוח בחמישה חודשים בהם גרתי בפרנקפורט, כולל מחברות ענק כמו דויטשה טלקום.
לוקח כמה חודשים לשים לב לפאקים הקטנים.
אין דבר כזה "מדינה מתוקנת", החברה הישראלית מאמינה שקיים דבר כזה כי היא הוקמה על בסיס חזון אוטופי ולכן היא שואפת למושלמות שלא קיימת בשום מקום בעולם. העניין הוא שלוקח קצת זמן לראות את האזורים הלא מלבבים, לגלות איך זה כשמשהו שמשתבש פעם ב- משתבש כאשר בזמן ביקור קצר זה לא קורה. פעם עמדתי פה בתור בבנק מאחורי אישה מישראל שתהתה איך (בלי היכולת לתרגם את הביטוי "במדינה מתוקנת" אבל היה ברור לי שהביטוי הזה ישב לה בראש ורצה לצאת) לוקח לצ'ק 5 ימי עבודה לפני השכסף נכנס כאן לחשבון.

nitsansh

לוקח כמה חודשים לשים לב לפאקים הקטנים.
אין דבר כזה "מדינה מתוקנת", החברה הישראלית מאמינה שקיים דבר כזה כי היא הוקמה על בסיס חזון אוטופי ולכן היא שואפת למושלמות שלא קיימת בשום מקום בעולם. העניין הוא שלוקח קצת זמן לראות את האזורים הלא מלבבים, לגלות איך זה כשמשהו שמשתבש פעם ב- משתבש כאשר בזמן ביקור קצר זה לא קורה. פעם עמדתי פה בתור בבנק מאחורי אישה מישראל שתהתה איך (בלי היכולת לתרגם את הביטוי "במדינה מתוקנת" אבל היה ברור לי שהביטוי הזה ישב לה בראש ורצה לצאת) לוקח לצ'ק 5 ימי עבודה לפני השכסף נכנס כאן לחשבון.
זה תרגיל של הבנקים להרויח עוד כסף...

yblumann

זה תרגיל של הבנקים להרויח עוד כסף...
Actually it's not...
In the UK, the clearing system for payment is being slowly changed. Once upon a time [and in Israel too] you had to present a cheque for clearance at a clearing centre common to all banks. It was done with very little automation, and therefore took time. In my sins, I confess to having seen and worked with the system in Israel far too many years ago - and this was based on the UK system. At least in the Uk, things have moved on, and with the age of scanning, internet and all of that jazz, you can actually arrange to credit an account with the same day value of the transaction. The banks did not make money out of the delay in clearing the cheques, because by law they were prevented from assuming that the funds would be cleared and cheques would not be rejected, and they could never tell in advance- and in good time- what the anticipated cashflow would be. Progress is being made slowly; already a lot of clearing is done electronically, within a day; the chequebook is being phased out here in the Uk by 2015... i suspect the same applies in Israel- comes the day and the cheque would be seen as a historical curiosity! regards an old banker from London.​

אנחנו בהחלט פראיירים
בכך שאנחנו מאפשרים לכל הממשלות עד היום לקבור את תחום התח"צ כפי שהן עושות עד כה. ישראל נמצאת בפיגור של 30 שנה בתחבורה הציבורית. עוד מספר חודשים יהיה לנו קו הרק"ל הראשון והיחיד בישראל, אין שום התקדמות ברק"ל של גוש דן, בחיפה ראש העיר רוצה לקבור את מסילת הרכבת, אין שום רשות מטרופולינית שמתאמת בין גורמי התח"צ השונים, אין כרטוס משותף, אין אפשרות לרכוש חופשי חודשי לא לפי חודש קלנדרי אלא לתקופה של 30 יום, אין אפשרות לקנות את כרטיס הנסיעה לאוטובוס במכונות אוטומטיות או בקיוסקים כפי שנהוג בכל מדינה אירופאית, תחנות האוטובוס במקרים רבים בנויות באופן שלא מגן מהשמש הקופחת או מהגשם בימים הבודדים שהוא מופיע, אין אכיפה של הנת"צים, אין תיאום בין זמני הרכבת לבין האוטובוס שמזין לתחנות שלה ואין שילוט ברור בתחנות. אז כן, אנחנו בהחלט ישראלים פראיירים! הלוואי והיינו מתקרבים לרמת התח"צ בגרמניה ולו במעט.
חזרתי
ובפעם האחרונה. תודה רבה על כל המחמאות. אני רואה שהצלחתי לעורר ויכוח. רבותי הנכבדים, רק מי שמרגיש שמשהו לא בסדר משנה משהו, מי שמרגיש שהכל טוב נשאר עם מה שיש. אם זה מה שהאנשים רוצים- זו סיבה לעזוב את הארץ. כשניסיתי למחות קיבלתי תגובות כמו שנשמעו פה ונמאס לי. התפקיד שלי לשנות אנשים נגמר, וכשאמרתי שהם פריירים התכוונתי לכך שאילו שבאמת רוצים שינוי יתחילו להשמיע את קולם. לא רוצים- לא צריך. תשארו עם תחבורה מחורבנת. אני את שלי עשיתי (גם אני יודע לדבר לא יפה). גרמניה היא לא הנושא אלא איך ישראל נראית בעיני עצמה. אם לחכות לאוטובוס בלי לדעת את לוח הזמנים שלו זה בסדר,אז אני לא רוצה להיות חלק מזה.amit1270 הוא דוגמא לאנשים שאינני רוצה לפגוש יותר. גם פארק דה פרנס אם זה נוסח הפורומים שלכם אז מי אני שאתן לכם רעיון שאפשר גם אחרת. ולגבי דויטשה טלקום, גם אני ואשתי צחקנו הרבה עליהם, על כל חברה אפשר לצחוק, אבל עם כל השטויות שהם עשו הם לא השפילו אותנו. מה הקשר למוסלמים אני עדיין לא יודע. תהנו שם

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה