לינדזי יורדת במישקל....

דנדנאלה

לינדזי יורדת במישקל....

Lindsay Lohan's rep tells the NY Post that her recent (and pretty drastic) weight loss is due to stress and nothing else. Her rep tells the paper, "Lindsay is aware that she's lost some weight due to stress, but we recently did a photo shoot and she ate two full meals." But what's stressing her out? She's looking great, she's got some projects in the works, and her relationship with Sam is supposedly fine, so...what do you think is going on?

LindZiv Cohan

שוב?

האמת שהתמונה החדשה יותר נראת קצת ערוכה, ובאמת שאי אפשר להשוות סתם ככה בין תמונות. למרות שלפני כמה זמן באמת ראיתי שהיד שלה נראת קצת רזה, אבל אני חושבת שזה סתם הזוית צילום. אפילו לי יש תמונות שהיד שלי נראת כמו יד של אנורקסית
האמ, אולי היא קצת רזתה בזמן האחרון, זה קורה. ואם זה בגלל לחץ, אז אולי היחסים שלה עם סאם משפיעים קצת?

NoOop

סבבה.

אז היא ירדה במשקל. לא נורא
היא ילדה גדולה, ואם עוד אומרים שהיא מודעת לזה והכל אז בכלל טוב. את האמת אני לא חושבת שחכם להשוות 2 תמונות אבל רואים קצת הבדל.

דנדנאלה

יש עוד כמה תמונות....

וסירטונים רואים הבדל משמעותי... אני יודעת שזה לא אומר כלום והיא יודעת מה היא עושה סתם חשבתי לפרסם כדי שתדעו...

NoOop

חחח ../images/Emo13.gif

לא בקטע רע! טוב שפרסמת, זה אחלה לשמוע עליה אפילו כל שטות. :) תודה על הפרסום ;)

שיקה221

תאמת ששמתי לב לזה כבר לפני איזה חודש..

גם אמרתי לזיו שפתאום היא רזה יותר... כל עוד היא מודעת זה סבבה רק שלא תתעלם מזה.

דנדנאלה

שני בלוגים ממיכאל לוהן....

הראשון"תעזרו לי להציל את לינדזי" -_- Like I said in the past, "if I see or hear of anyone or anything causing harm or is seen as a threat to my children, I will speak about it, and do anything I can to try to intervene regardless of the repricusions [sic] on me." With that said, after seeing promise and thanking God for Lindsay's freedom from Samantha's bondage, I see now, that since Samantha has once again, weaseled her way back into Lindsay's life, things have taken a dark turn. While I was enthused that Ali was with Lindsay, rather than Samantha, I am torn to see that Samantha has once again manipulated Lindsay into leaving her little sister in LA, only to join Samantha on another DJ gig in Boston. Was this again, a means for Samantha to earn more money through Lindsay's presence? Did Samantha's fee drop so much and so quickly when word got out that they parted ways? Are we so blind? Is Lindsay so blind? I know Dina and my kids aren't because they tell me so. But then again, why does Dina tell me one thing and do another?! When a mother or father sees their child in turmoil, ( losing wait, not working, and proportadely cutting herself), are we supposed to stand by , remain silent and pretend it isn't happening. or step to the plate, and not care what people think, and do something about it?! Well, as you can see, I'm not going to sit back and let it slide. I am asking everyone out their to intervene in every way possible to help Lindsay, and quite possibly, save her life. Help this wonderful, good hearted and gifted young lady to see what Samantha is doing to her and how she is destroying her life. Help her to see that ever since Samantha came into her life, nothing good has come of it. As a matter of fact, Lindsay hasn't used her gifts like she did before meeting Samantha. Just LOOK! The proof is there! These aren't just words, but FACT! PLEASE HELP! השני Well here you have it. My final blog. And for those of you who are doubters or knockers, let me say that I never took a penny for my blog or anything I ever did for any of my children. I did what I did, out of love and concern, regardless of any of your opinions. I did it to help them, advance their careers and give them hope. I taught them that anything is possible if you really want it enough, and that when your heart is in the right place, God will make it all happen! With that said, let me say that out of respect for my daughter Ali, and her request, this will be my last last blog. And although I have full confidence in Jonathan Jaxon, (who was behind this and some of the best blogs), I have to say that when it comes to my children, who are not at risk, I have to respect their request. Before I go, however, I must say that I received a text message from a very close and dear friend of Lindsay's who I trust and admire. The text said, "between you and me you are doing the right thing. From what I hear, from Lindsay's nearest and dearest friends, Lindsay is worse off than ever since she she has been with Sam. I told Dina that Lindsay needs you back in her life, and I think you know that I was the one who really helped Linds get into rehab." Without divulging this person's identity, let me say that I know this person and I trust him/her very much. As a matter of fact, I spent time with him/her and wish that he/she was still part of Lindsday's life. For the record, when it comes to sexual preference, I am not biased. What matters most is the substance of an individual rather than thier preference.It is the love and intent behind the relationship that matters. Something I can not give much credence to when it comes to Samantha. Just look at Samantha's tax returns before she "engaged" Lindsay, and then after! Look at Lindsay's career before Samantha and after! Look at all the things Lindsay accompished and had going for her before Samantha and after. And finally, consider how Lindsay spent every holiday with her family before she met Samantha and then after. Would Lindsay ever leave her little sister in LA with Jenni, and leave with Samantha like she recently did whe she went to Boston?! NEVER! I was with Lindsay when she got out of Cirque Lodge. I saw and experienced the "old Lindsay" with so much hope and promise. I had full confidence in her. Then back came Samantha! Can't you all see this? Am I speaking to stone walls? All I ask that you put your selves in my shoes and HONESTLY consider what you would do. As I said, this is my final blog, and I hope what I have said and expressed to you and Lindsay, have a positive effect on your lives. God Bless you ALL, be well and thank you for your input. Good, bad, positive or negative, I have learned alot from all of you. Be Blessed!!!! מעניין מה היא חושבת על זהO_O

LindZiv Cohan

אוי, איזה מציק.

שילמד לכתוב, קודם כל. losing wait עלק
יש משהו במה שהוא אומר, מבחינת זה שכשהורים רואים שהילד במצוקה הם צריכים לעזור לו ולא לשבת בחיבוק ידיים. אבל ההאשמות שלו מפריעות לי. אם ללינדזי יש בעיות כלשהן, זה לאו דווקא בגלל סמנתה. די, כבר הבנו שהוא שונא אותה, למה הוא חופר? והקטע עם "לינדזי שלפני סמנתה ואחרי" גם כן מעצבן. חשבת אולי שהקריירה של לינדזי דעכה בגלל הפעמים הרבות והממושכות שהיא נכנסה למכוני גמילה? ואם היה לה חבר, זכר, שהוא אולי כן יאהב, היא היתה מבלה איתו את החגים. מוזר שזה הבלוג האחרון שלו, נחמד שהוא באמת הקשיב לאלי. ותודה על העדכון!

LindZiv Cohan

האבא!

לדעתי מייקל האח דווקא תומך בלינדזי, כמו שאר החלק השפוי במשפחה שלה

למעלה