מזל טוב ל-Danger Days המהמם !!!!!!

shani cohen1

יאהההה!!!מזל טופפפ!!

XoLilMissLolaoX

עברה שנה....זה כזה מוזר

אני זוכרת את ההתרגשות והציפייה אני זוכרת איך הרגשתי כשקניתי את הדיסק הייתי הבנאדם הכי מאושר בעולם...! שמעתי אותו בריפיטים אין ספור פעמים אני זוכרת את הויכוחים על כמה הוא שונה מהזאנר שלהם וכמה הוא יותר או פחות טוב מהקודמים לו...וכל זה מרגיש כמו אתמול! מי היה מאמין.... וזה הכל בזכות 4 מהאנשים הכי אהובים עלי ועל כולנו כאן בעולם: ג'רארד פרנקי מייקי וריי

XoLilMissLolaoX

כבר אמרתי כמה אני אוהבת את פרנק?? הינה מה הוא

חושב על השנה שעברה: Jeez, time flies friends. Where did the hours go? One year ago today Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys was released into the world. I honestly cant believe its already been a year. I must say a year into any of our other records and it felt like we wrote the songs a lifetime ago... But with this one it kinda still feels brand new somehow. I dont know how to explain it. But maybe thats a testament to the way we feel about this record. I dont think every stone has been unturned with this one yet. The great thing about records is they dont die, they age. Some gracefully like a fine wine, and others just wrinkle and wither. Only time reveals a records true inner beauty. Time spent together, getting to know one another, falling in love... In love with it's imperfections. This year has been a journey for us, and for you all. Together we have made new friends and lost old ones. We have celebrated and cried. Made love and waged war. We have grown as people and found our true selves along the way. We've traveled many miles and eventually found our way back home. We have lived the most dangerous of days to the fullest and more times than not, come out on top. All of us are forever endebted to our incredible support systems. The ones that have been there from the beginning, and would never turn their backs. It is because of you that we have found the incredible strength inside to be ourselves, and to ultimately not give a shit what anyone thinks. We are anxiously looking forward to contaminating Australia with you next year. But until then live dangerous, be yourselves, and dont ever give a fuck. xoFrank&MCR

Ayush Cohen

כן חח הם כאלה טובים וחמודים וזה

כיאילו הם לא כמו כל הלהקות המגעילות האלה שהסולן הוא העיקר אצלם כולם הם העיקר כולם ביחד הם באמת חברים טובים וזה כיאילו נכון בראיון הזה בפיוז שהם פירסמו בפוסט הקודם באתר אין הם פשוט היו ממש חמודים איך הם דיברו אחד עם השני רואים שהם חברים וזה רק גורם להעריך אותם עוד יותר ופה הוא מתייחס אלינו כיאילו אנחנו חלק מהם זה פשוט מדהים וזה לא שהם סתם צבועים וזה רק כדי למשוך מעריצים רואים שהם באמת בני אדם טובים

למעלה