משהן שכתבתי לפני כמה דקות בפורום אחר באנגלית

sha na na revol

משהן שכתבתי לפני כמה דקות בפורום אחר באנגלית

אמנם אולי זה קצת ארוך ועמוס בפרטים, כך שאני אבין אם מישהו לא ירצה להיכנס לזה, אבל זה עדיין קשור לדעתי לנושא של אלימות במשפחה. אני כותב את ההודעה הזאת בשם עצמי כמובן.
My problems will never get more comfortable and easier to deal with. My mother asked me to look for something for her. While at it, I found out my mother has been sending requests to cancel her own driving tickets, both in my name and on my behalf, lying blatantly about driving me because one time in my youth I was coerced to register the car with a disability tag in my name. I don't use the car nor drive it, as a rule. She's doing me a favour whenever she drops me off somewhere, and I don't remember asking her lately, in fact I dread pleading in case I want to go somewhere. In fact, I should consider getting my driver's license. Even though I've made it known I'm fucking scared to drive and don't want to, which is my own personal decision. Nothing bloody more than that, coz there's nothing in reality that means I wouldn't be able to. Really, she can't play the "I have a physically and mentally disabled child" card everywhere, especially as I'm legally a free-willed adult - to start with, she is not my legal guardian although she gained those aforementioned special rights because of me. grrrr. If anyone here has more clue on not getting significantly manipulated in your life, as I'm sure you are cooler than that, feel free to barge in and tell me I'm doing wrong or would be better doing. I hate that I went through school excelling and kept all the shit and violence she put me through inside, and yet I could never be good enough for her. I don't mind what people have to say about me, but as long as I can speak out for myself, and walk on my two feet, albeit I have to take longer rests, I do not consider that I have a disability. It hasn't stopped me from proceeding, in so many ways that being abused can stop you. I apologise for being a bit excessive, since most of you don't even know me. I think, on the other hand, that I've got to repress a lot of what's happening here just to move on, because while I have some control of my life, not everything is about to change. I've probably mis-worded some stuff here or there...

למעלה