סיימתי לראות את העונה השנייה

gong1

סיימתי לראות את העונה השנייה

פעם ראשונה שאני כותב פה לחבר יש לי יש כמעט את כל העונות.. אז לקחתי ממנו והתחלתי לראות קודם כל זאת לפי דעתי סדרה מצוינת.. הכל רץ מתקתק.. כל כך מהר , פשוט תענוג למרות שלפעמים אני צופה ואני אומר לעצמי על מה הם מדברים לעזעזאל????? לפעמים אין לי מושג על מה הם מדברים. ובכן יש לי שאלה.. מתי פעם ראשונה גברת לנדינגהאם שאלה את הנשיא למה הוא לא משתמש באינטרקום והיא ממשיכה ואומרת שהוא לא יודע להשתמש והוא עונה " זה לא שאני לי יודע, פשוט עוד לא הספקתי ללמוד".

AnnabeI Lee

אני מודעת רק לפרק אחד:

In This White House. אחרי שהיא מתה. זה אחד הפרקים הכי מדהימים בתולדות הסדרה.
והטקסט המלא:
Bartlet: Ah... Damn it! Mrs. Landingham! Mrs. Landingham: I really wish you wouldn't shout, Mr. President. Bartlet: The door keeps blowing open. Mrs. Landingham: Yes, but there's an intercom and you could use it to call me at my desk. Bartlet: I was... Mrs. Landingham: You don't know how to use the intercom. Bartlet: It's not that I don't know how to use it, it's just that I haven't learned yet. I have MS, and I didn't tell anybody. Mrs. Landingham: Yeah. So, you're having a little bit of a day. Bartlet: You're gonna make jokes? Mrs. Landingham: God doesn't make cars crash, and you know it. Stop using me as an excuse. Bartlet: The party's not going to want me to run. Mrs. Landingham: The party'll come back. You'll get them back. Bartlet: I've got a secret for you, Mrs. Landingham I've never been the most popular guy in the Democratic Party. Mrs. Landingham: I've got a secret for you, Mr. President your father was a prick who could never get over the fact that he wasn't as smart as his brothers. Are you in a tough spot? Yes. Do I feel sorry for you? I do not. Why? Because there are people way worse off than you. Bartlet: Give me numbers. Mrs. Landingham: I don't know numbers. You give them to me. Bartlet: How about a child born this minute has one in five chance of being born into poverty? Mrs. Landingham: How many Americans don't have health insurance? Bartlet: 44 million. Mrs. Landingham: What's the number one cause of death for black men under 35? Bartlet: Homicide. Mrs. Landingham: How many Americans are behind bars? Bartlet: Three million. Mrs. Landingham: How many Americans are drug addicts? Bartlet: Five million. Mrs. Landingham: And one of five kids in poverty? Bartlet: That's 13 million American children. 3.5 million kids go to schools that are literally falling apart. We need 127 billion in school construction, and we need it today! Mrs. Landingham: To say nothing of the 53 people trapped in the embassy. Bartlet: Yes. Mrs. Landingham: You know, if you don't want to run again, I respect that. But if you don't run 'cause you think it's gonna be too hard or you think you're gonna lose - well, God, Jed, I don't even want to know you.​

gong1

דווקא את הפרק הזה אני מכיר

אבל הם אמרו את זה כדי להזכיר לנו שזה היה כנראה בפרקים הראשונים, כי אני זוכר שהייתה כבר שיחה כזאת בניהם.. או בעונה הראשונה או במהלך השנייה...

o n o f f

זה הפרק שתי קתדרלות,

פרק הסיום של העונה השניה..... אכן פרק שהוא יצירת מופת! שיא השיאים.....שילוב מדהים של מוזיקה, ורגש, וצילום יפיפיים ..... פשוט פרק מדהים!

למעלה