עזרה ב- referce

הוא היא

עזרה ב- referce

זקוקה לעזרתכם המנחה שלי כתב refernce letter שאמור לשמש אותי באוסטרליה. אודה לכם אם תתיחסו למכתב הן מבחינה צורנית והן מבחינת השפה. במידה ומישהו יודע על כללים מיוחדים הנהוגים בנושא זה באוסטרליה אשמח לדעת. תודה מראש
1st March 2007 To whom it may concern Mrs. ...has asked me to write a letter of recommendation and I’m happy to do it. I have taught Mrs. .... in several classes and have been her supervisor both for her M.A. thesis and her Ph.D. dissertation here at Bar-Ilan University. Mrs.....has been an outstanding student. She completed her MA thesis in four month! And with flying colors. In her Ph.D. dissertation she has demonstrated her organizational skill as well as intelligence, and willingness to invest long hour for the task at hand. I would rate her at the top 5% students at our school I find Mrs. .... an intelligent and talented person as well as committed to her duties. I would recommend her for any responsible and challenging position. Please feel free to contact me for any further information Sincerely, ......Prof.

xxom

קצת ליטוש קל

mrs... has asked me to wirte a letter of recommendation and i'm more then happy to do it. i have taught mrs... in several calsses and have been her supervisor both for her m.a. thesis and her ph.d. dissertation, here at bar-ilan university. mrs.. has been an outstanding sudent. she'd completed her ma thesis in four months! and with flying colors too. in her ph.d. dissertation she had demonstrated her organizational skills as well as her intelligence, She's willing to invest a long hour resolving the task at hand. i'd rate her at the top 5% students at our school. mrs... is a bright young talented women as well as one who commited to her duties. I'd like to recommend her for any rsponsible and challenging position. please feel free to contact me for any further information sincerely...prof כמובן שאת צריכה לשנות תחילת משפט באות גדולה (לי היה פשוט נוח ככה מהר) מקווה שזה יתאים לך

Geek God

כמה דברים זריזים

כיון שמדובר באוסטרליה, הייתי ממליץ שרוקד יעבור על זה. אני מניח שהוא דובר מעט אוסטרלית... באופן כללי, המקובל היום הוא לציין Ms גם לאישה לא נשואה וגם לאישה נשואה. הייתי מוסיף כמה פרטים בקשר לפקולטה ותחומי הלימוד.
March 1, 2007 To whom it may concern Letter of recommendation I taught Ms ..... and supervised both her MA thesis and her PhD dissertation at Bar-Ilan university in Israel. Ms ..... was an outstanding student, serious and dilligent. She completed her MA thesis with distinction in mere four months. In her PhD dissertation Ms ..... has demonstrated her intellligence as well as her organizational skills She was willing to put in long hours for the task. I would rate her at the top 5% of the students in Bar-Ilan university. Ms .... is an intelligent and talented person and is committed to her duties. I would recommend her for any responsible and challenging position. Please feel free to contact me for any further information. Sincerely, Prof ..... Ba-Ilan University Faculty .....​

הוא היא

רקוד עם שבלולים האם תוכל לעזור לי

בשפה האוסטרלית? ולכם שעניתם, תודה רבה!! אימצתי את הערותיכם.

../images/Emo13.gif

...several courses... ...four months... - also, a letter of recommendation should not include exclamation marks. you can use "only four months" if you wish to make the point.) - A sentence should not begin with "and". - ...skills... ...long hours... at the task... in the top... ...our school. ...as being committed... See you Down Under

no, we're back

from a weekend-long mini-roadtrip to Gippsland (mostly the lakes district). Bloody awesome, it was. And we saw heaps of animals, including a grove full of koalas sleeping in the trees.​

למעלה