ציטוט מהספר ceremonial magic

admond1

ציטוט מהספר ceremonial magic

אני באמצע הספר "ceremonial magic & the power of evocation" של Joseph C. Lisiewski , עמדת הסופר לא ממש לטעמי, הסופר מאמין שכל מה שנקרא "המאגיה החדשה" (כולל השחר המוזהב, כתביו של קראולי ורבים אחרים), הם זבל ברמה הפרקטית, וטובים רק בשביל התיאוריה, ובשביל מאגיה "אמיתית", חייבים לחזור לשורשים שנמצאים במצרים העתיקה, ימי הביניים והרנסנס. הינה ציטוט שהצחיק אותי עד דמעות שהייתי חייב לשתף אותכם בו: Upon the. heels of these 'rights' to 'do your own thing,' came the wnters of a type of occultism that perfectly reflected the prevailing social chaos. Books slid off the presses by the thousands, all advocating the occult equivalent of the new social norm. Golden Dawn, Crowley's system of magic, Medieval, Transition and Gothic Revival Era rituals could be done with whatever sort of implements ('weapons') one could make in a few minutes or buy at the nearest head shop. And the grimoires? "Man, I want all that power!" was the rallying cry of those drawn toward the "New Occult." It was summed up in the attitude, "hey, man, do I really have to do all those weird and impossible things, like draw some crazy seal with the blood of a black rooster and draw all those complicated circles on the floor with some so called Holy Name I don't understand? Man, it's gotta be easier than this! Nothin can be this hard 'cause I got rights!" And all too often the answer he or she wanted to hear came back to the budding aspirant on the New Path to spiritual advancement and worldly power. "Of course not!" was (and still is) the resounding counsel given by some latter day, self-styled 'authority' of this new occult phenomenon. "It is enough that you have the intent in mind, It is enough you can visualize the circle- you only need one you know, not three like those musty old magic books say-and all those divine names? Ha! They can be dispensed with! In these 'modern times' we know better! 'Blood of a black rooster?' Come on, give me a break!" the new authority would continue. "Everyone knows that those 'requirements' in those old musty books were traps for the gullible. They don't apply to cool dudes Iike us! And who says you can't perform all the magic you want in your dingy little apartment right here in the middle of Squalor City, USA? Man, I'm telling ya it's better to do a little magic than none at all!" מקווה שתאהבו

גל סופר

הספר ממש לא מתעסק בעמדת הסופר

ולכן לא מומלץ לקחת ברצינות תהומית את הדברים הללו. הספר כשלעצמו הוא עבודת עריכה יפהפיה, זה הכל.

Widsith

כי קראולי באמת היה יצור לא חכם

וכל הספרים שלו זה ברמת זבל טהור (וגם שחר הזהב מגוחכים למדי שחושבים על זה), שלא לדבר שלגבי הראשון, כל ספר סתום יותר מהשני וקריאה על חיי הבנאדם מראה שהכל נעשה במודע וחצי מהתקשדורים נעשו בכדי להצדיק את מעשיו. אז כן, אני מאוד מסכים עם הכותב של הספר. מה שכן, יש לו כן טעות - שויזואליזציה של דברים עתיקה בהרבה מהניו אייג' העלוב שקראולי, השחר הזהוב ויורשיהם אימצו. מצד שני, קראולי הצטיין רק כפרובוקטור ותו לא.

admond1

שאלה

האם קראת את כל ספריו של קראולי, ואת כל הספרים והטכניקות ששחר הזהב השתמשו בהם? "כי קראולי באמת היה יצור לא חכם וכל הספרים שלו זה ברמת זבל טהור (וגם שחר הזהב מגוחכים למדי שחושבים על זה)" - אני לא רוצה לריב, אבל תרשה לי לגחך.

מישהוא יכול להביע

את הבנתו לדרכו משנתו מה היא במילים פשוטות ,ללא תוספת דיעות אישיות ? דוד

למעלה