Dear Ariana

asiasi

Dear Ariana

I`m writting to you from canada, my name is Asi - 25 not long ago my cousin took me to a woman that reading in the hand she told me something that i felt when i use to do meditation she said that some x-girlfriend of mine made kind of a magic that blocking my love relationship, I have the feeling that is right cause in the last 3 years (since this girl left me) i haven`t really had a normal relationship, with any girl - and i trid everything And it`s not possibal cause i`m quit hanson guy and good person I will appreciat allot if you have any idea for me I become desperate from this issue Thanks for listening asi

אריאנה

liberation spell for you , asi

hi , asi it looks like you have been witchcrafted thats what you have to do: sit in a circle of 9 candles anoined with oils and spices as you intone the words below , place a poppet and place the poppet into a cauldron the words: `` your love will wither and depart from my life and my heart let me be (name), a and go away forever then light the poppet and watch and think hardly about you beeing free from her and about new free love good luck with life and love let me know if it worked ariana

למעלה