Hi there

CosmikDebris

Hi there

First of all... nice to see a prog forum in tapuz, i know some of u from rock and metal forum. Good luck forum. I will officaly join in 2 weeks, cause i have problems with this computer (sends lots of messages some times, and i hope it wont happen now) Third, Im really into prog... from classic prog (Yes, King Crimson, Jethro Tull and more....) to prog metal (Dream Theater, Symphony X´ Ayreon, LTE, Transatlantic and more!) and many more bands.... thats only a real small taste of what i listen to. now to my happy news.... forrever dosent know... cause i took care telling the whole world about a dozen times! this summer im going to see Jethro Tull, and Dream Theater/Satriani Concerts - woohoo! 2 bad im not going on the end to Yes. How did i forget my most favorite artist Zappa da Man! a collection without a disc of his... is shameful (*ahem* adi *ahem* and u still didnt even get Pink FLoyd) well thats enough for now ... see u in 2 weeks.... "And keep on progging in the free world" Neil Young (sort of) (

למעלה