I need help in fix mistakes

אופיר91

I need help in fix mistakes

its continuance of my essay: ............ ......... ....... Therefore, we can say that to stereotypes have great influences over wide variety of everyday topics such as how the blacks are treated by society. The racial stereotypes of blacks continue in America and in the entire world even today. The black's peoples are presented as superstitious, servants and ignorant. The blacks are showed today as athletic, dangerous criminals and poor. The idea f "race" is based on physical typical and on skin color. Some of black's stereotypes don't correspond with the reality. For example, most of black peoples are not poor and the criminality among African-Americans is significantly lower from what we generally think. Blacks and minorities are presented stereotypically never as powerful or rich like the white majority. In the modern days be created a change in the relation to black's stereotypes. Today, in contrast to the past, the black are treated in a different way from the past. In those days the blacks are presented in the media more positive. They are presented as great athletes, wonderful singers and dancers. The traditional attitude that was usual in the past was changed and accepts them (but not completely-still today we see them differently because of their skin color). In the new movies the black's peoples are showed as the best friend of the white hero and as good natured, kind, honest and intelligent persons. Apparently the society presents the blacks persons in the modern days as better persons than they were presented in the past in order to compensate for the injustice that was created and for the bad name that was "stick" to them. It's not possible to say that the phenomenon of blacks stereotyping passed from the reality. This phenomenon lender* everyone. All of us use see the blacks men in different way even if we don't admitting with this. We see them like strange only because their dark skin color without we know them personally. We need treat them like usual humans without prejudices and stereotypes that will hurt them and will cause them to feel inferior in relation to the other populations (for example, in relation to the Americans). THANKS!!!

למעלה