הפרק השבועי

MelindaW

../images/Emo129.gifהפרק השבועי../images/Emo129.gif

פרטי הפרק בעברית:
שם הפרק: פיילוט
תקציר הפרק: שני אחים, סם ודין ווינצ'סטר, עדים לרצח של אימם בתור ילדים וגודלים להיות לוחמים ע"י האבא שלהם אשר רוצה יותר מכל לצוד את הדבר אשר רצח את אישתו. סם נמלט למכללה לשם התחלת חיים חד‎שים ונורמליים, אך נמשך חזרה לחייו הקודמים לאחר שדין (אחיו) מופיע על מפתן דלתו כד להודיע לו שאביו נעדר.במעקב אחר רמזים של ההודעות המסתוריות בטלפון של אבא שלהם, הילדים מטיילים לעיירה קטנה ופוגשים רוח אלימה ונקמנית הנקראת "האישה בלבן". הערה: התקציר בעברית תורגם ע"י איתן (dark warrior)
פרטי הפרק באנגלית:
(TheWB)
שם הפרק: Pilot
תקציר הפרק:
Two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester, witness their mother's paranormal death as children and grow up trained to fight by a distraught father who wants nothing more than to hunt down the thing that killed his wife. Sam escapes to college to start a new, normal life, but gets pulled back in after Dean shows up on his doorstep to tell him their father is missing. Following clues from their father's eerie phone message, the boys travel to a small town and encounter a violent and vengeful spirit called the "Woman in White."​
פרטים כלליים על הפרק:
מספר הפרק: פרק 1 בסדרה כולה, פרק 1 בעונה הראשונה (1.01)
שירים:
(The WB-Music + Tv)
Gasoline ע"י The Living Daylights
What Cha Gonna Do ע"י Classic
Speaking In Tongues ע"י Eagles Of Death Metal
Ramblin' Man ע"י Allman Brothers Band
Back In Black ע"י AC/DC
Highway To Hell ע"י AC/DC
My Cheatin' Ways ע"י Kid Gloves Music
Boulevard of Broken Dreams ע"י Green Day
Disco Inferno ע"י 50 Cent
Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer ע"י Jay-Z/Linkin Park
Enter Sandman ע"י Metallica
Jenny ע"י Tommy Tutone
שחקנים אורחים:
(Tv) Sarah Shahi
Constance Welch/Woman in White Ross Kohn
Troy Squire Richard Dano
Hotel Clerk Elizabeth Bond
Amy Hein R.D. Call
Sheriff Samantha Smith
Mary Winchester Hunter Brochu
Sam's Friend Steve Railsback
Joseph Welch Jeffrey Dean Morgan
John Winchester Adrianne Palicki
Jessica Miriam Korn
Rachel

MelindaW

../images/Emo129.gifהמשך../images/Emo129.gif

אזכורים ופשלות:
(Tv)
Sam: You know there's E.V.P. on there? E.V.P., or Electronic Voice Phenomena, is "spirit voices" that appear on audio recordings.
Dean: I slowed the message down and ran it through GoldWave. GoldWave is a software program used for editing audio files.
Sam: 'Cause we're not exactly the Bradys. Sam's Friend: I'm not exactly the Huxtables. Sam and his buddy are indicating their families aren't exactly like the more positive families seen on television like on The Brady Bunch and The Cosby Show, respectively.
Sam: He's just deer hunting up at the cabin. He's probably got Jim, Jack, and Jose along with him. I'm just going to go bring him back. Jim, Jack, and Jose are most likely not names picked at random. They probably refer to Jim Beam, Jack Daniels and Jose Cuervo. The first two are whiskeys and the third is a tequila.
Dean: I love the Smurfs. Dean was referring to the t-shirt Jess was wearing that featured a print of The Smurfs. The Smurfs were made famous by their long running animated TV series.
Sam: Yeah, wish I could say the same for you. What were you thinking shooting Casper in the face, you freak? A reference to the animated character Casper The Friendly Ghost. Casper was first developed as a series of theatrical shorts. Casper later appeared in comic books, a few television series, and finally a full length theatrical movie.
Dean: You talkin' about misdemeanor kind of trouble or "squeal like a pig" trouble? A reference to the sequence from the movie Deliverance, where Ned Beatty's character is physically violated by backwoodsmen.
Dean: Agent Mulder. Agent Scully. Dean calls two FBI agents Agent Mulder and Agent Scully, a reference to TV series The X-Files. David Nutter, the director of this episode as well as an executive producer, also worked on The X-Files.
Fans of Gilmore Girls might take a while to adjust to the character's names. On Gilmore Girls, Jared Padalecki's character was named Dean, while on Supernatural his character is named Sam and his brother is named Dean.
Fans of Gilmore Girls will also find ironic that Jared Padalecki's girlfriend in this show goes by the name Jess. In Gilmore Girls, Jess was the guy who stole Dean's girlfriend Rory.
Where Sam lets go of the wheel when Constance starts driving him to the place she killed her kids, there is a shot of the steering wheel and you can see that the car is still in park even though it looks like it's moving.
Dean's car's registration number is KAZ 2Y5.
In the show, Dean and Sam's mother dies on November 2, 1983, but on the pilot preview it says she dies on September 13 1985.
When Sam is picking through the music in the car it seems like Dean is taking the "Metallica" cassette from him, but the song we hear (that is supposed to be on the cassette) is an "AC/DC" song – "Back in Black".
When the Woman in White gets into the first car you can't see her through the rear window of the car (but you can see the other guy), although her head is higher than the seat. If ghosts can't be seen through windows, then how come Dean saw her and managed to shoot her when she was trying to kill Sam?
Although Constance Welch leapt off the bridge on 4/25/1981, when Dean and Sam bring up a website with the information, the URL says "Archive/04-25-1971/", which is off by a decade.
For a trained marine, the co-ordinates that their father leaves Sam and Dean are pretty imprecise. 35 -111 are both in degrees and with no minutes and seconds to further qualify them. We're talking about an area of roughly 4000 square miles.​
ציטוטים:
(Tv)
Sam: No. Whatever you wanna say you can say it in front of her. Dean: Dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days. Sam: Jess, excuse us, we have to go outside. Sam: So what's the theory? Ranger Wilkinson: Seriously? We don't know. Serial murder, kidnapping ring... Dean: Well, that's exactly the kinda crack police work I'd expect outta you guys... Dean: Nice work, Sammy. Sam: (painful laughing) Yeah, wish I could say the same for you. What were you thinking shooting Casper in the face, you freak? Dean: Hey, saved your ass! Sam: Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself? Dean: I'm 26, dude. Dean: So, what are you gonna do? You just gonna live some normal, apple pie life? Is that it? Sam: No, not normal. Safe. Jess: Just let me put something on. Dean: No, no, no... I wouldn't dream of it. Seriously. Sam: So how'd you pay for that stuff? You and dad still running credit card scams? Dean: Well, yeah. Hunting ain't exactly a profitable career. Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards... Sam: Dude, you gotta update your cassette tape collection. Dean: Why? Sam: Well for one they are cassette tapes. And two, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica... its the greatest hits of mullet rock. Dean: House rules, Sammy, driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. Sam: Sammy is a chubby 12 year old. It's Sam okay. Dean: Sorry cant hear you. The music's too loud. Dean: (nodding at two agents) Thank You. Agent Mulder, Agent Scully.​
תמונות:
http://super.emedian.net/eps101.html http://www.jared-padalecki.org/imgs/thumbnails.php?album=8 http://www.supernatural.4fans.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=110
צפייה מהנה
(תגובות על הפרק - לכאן בלבד...)

stu from scream

רוח הרפאים מהפרק הראשון

היא כ"כ מגניבה! שאלה אחת- הבעל שלה באמת לא ידע שהיא רצחה את הילדים,או שהוא סתם אמר כי הוא חשב שהוא עיתונאי וזה ייחשף? אשמח לתשובה

Charmed Or

הו, הפיילוט../images/Emo99.gif.../images/Emo112.gif

פרק מעולה. התחלה טובה ביותר. אפקטים מעולים בסוף. מתח, אימה, קצת בדיחות. סדרה מעולה! אני תמיד אזכור איך שאחרי הפרק איתן אמר לי שמרי נשרפת יותר טובה מג'סיקה
"יש אנשים שפשוט לא יודע להשרף"
. נ.ב- כמה פאשלות

Jasper Jasper

פרק מעולה

אהבתי שמה ששרף את החברה של סם? חיכה שהוא יחזור הבייתה,ישכב על המיטה ויתלכלך בדם על הפנים שלו בשביל לשרוף את החברה.

Ulong

הפיילוט 1.01

פרק מצויין, הוא עבר לי ממש מהר. נראה לי שהבנתי את הקטע של הסידרה - זה כמו בסמולוויל, כל פרק יהיה נושא לטפל בו + התקדמות עלילתית לגבי אביהם של דין וסם. מעניין איך בדיוק ג'ס ואמא של דין וסם הגיעו להיות "תלויות" על התקרה. חשבתי שהכול יהיה טוב ופתאום איך שהוא נשכב על המיטה הבנתי שזה הולך להיות בדיוק כמו בהתחלה - היה ממש מגניב. אני מקווה שהיה טוב בהמשך

רועי123456

פרק מעולה

ראיתי אותו רק היום בשידור החוזר שהיה ב20:00 וזאת סדרה נחמדה מאוד.

למעלה