סטודיו חדש למגהדת' בנוי ומוכן

../images/Emo18.gifסטודיו חדש למגהדת' בנוי ומוכן

לדייב ניקה בעצמו חחח זה היה בפוסט הקודם שלו Droogies! Well, I for one am enjoying this weekend, now that I am a civilian again and off of the Killing Road. ANd I am not looking forward to Monday. The working at the studio everyday from 9am to sometimes 1:30am is a lot of time to be on your feet. I want to thank the gentlemen spearheading our studio construction; Brandon, Jeff, and each of their crews of guys. Shane is vital too as you will find out, and James helped with the layou fo the rooms, painted 6 walls, and is waiting to come over and help. I also need to make two more calls to the winners from the "List". Now, I want to take this time to thank all of our System Lords whom our beloved webmaster and I had a nice chat about yesterday, whilst going over everything that we are going to do for the next several months and the start of wat could very well be our best record yet . . . or not So, to Shane: thank you for your loyalty and knowledge of the computer, the internet, the fine inner mecanism's of the fan's mind, and the finite musicians I thank you. Shane has been outhere working feverously to get the yet to be named studio's network and computer infrastructure. Thank you Shane! To Pedro: the same can be said too about your loyalty and your friendship with the fans here and knowing how to deal with them in a respectful manner while also protecting our littler head bangers from big bad bogeymen out there. Thank you Pedro! To Rob: our resident photographer, who some of you may be seeing every morning if you are in my Legends Cup Coffee "Coffee Crew." Rob actually photographed the intense shot of me on the coffee bag of my blend. We have some coffee on its way Rob! Thank you Rob! To Lisa: has been one of our close friends for years, so she has seen a lot, heard a lot, has Southern CHarm but doesnt take crap, and also a knowledgeable SL. I always noticed her in the crowd due to her model-like height. Thank you Lisa To Susie: by far the most knowledgeable fan I have ever met and I am proud to have her on my team. Susie is responsible in so many ways for so many things around here and she also provides a mountian of information and photos for the bands' Official Megadeth Store on EBay. Thank you Susie! And one of my favorie SLs Jimi: a man after my heart (and liver) anda true Texas Gentleman. But don't get me wrong, he won't take sh*t in his favorite domain here, and Jimi has been one of the system lords that I always ask Megadave about. Sadly, we didnt get to hook up last time he was at a show because I was not feeling well, and I was bummed about that, and there ain't too many people that I get bummed about not saying hello to when I am sick. Sorry Jimi, I owe ya some beer. There are I am sure others that deserve thanks so, thank you. I thank Jodi and BEK, I thank Annie and Tiff, and I thank Gina and H-bomb for all of the work that you put into making this site what it is today. It most certainly was not all of even fractionally my making or doing. So, I told Dave that the great folks at Affliction had made me some shirts with the Megadeth logo and some Affliction artwork on it, and besides that fact that it was one of their top sellers at Nordstroms (yep, Nordstroms), I was able to hold onto some for myself and I want to present one to each of our system lords. Please take the time to thank them too when you get a chance over the next few years! hehehe. Off to work in the studio, and Jeff is back so we are going to possibly be uploading some film and still photos soon. Enjoy your weekend, call me on my LiveLine number, and talk to you later. MSGD! :sneer:

זה הפוסט הקודם שלו

Droogies! I found a call sheet from a contest we had last year and there were seven (7) names on there that I was to call to congradulate on being runners up . . . and I just plain forgot. Yep, amidst the million things I have to do whilst on tour or in the studio or while recovering from a road trip, I forgot. So, tomorrow I will be calling Amanda Dixon - Rockchickbabe; Gwen Partlow - Lady G; Liam Robinson - Jotun; Eric Jeffery - ejeffrey; Jeff Payne - klssrfr; Chad (the monkey guy) - Aim Baby; and Belinda - Drache. This may take a few times to try and get it right, but I will be calling and I will be doing it from our new studio, so you may hear Justis shredding in the background or Brandon or Jeff or any of the guys here working with me. The band guys are taking a much needed break . . . from me! Lasty, I am in the middle of some intense house-cleaning at the studio and there will be tons of stuff that will be sorted before we start the next record. So, that means loads of kewl stuff for EBay. There is also going to be a lot of the "much needed" fixes that our beloved webmaster has been asking about, but I was just not aware of how important it was; stuff like the Official sites, forums, and the desperately overdue fanclub issues matters very much to me. I hope you dig what we do to improve things around here with the help and input from our webmasters, our SLs, and YOU! MSGD!

למעלה