השקת הרכבת הקלה!

מצב
הנושא נעול.
גם תגובה שמחזקת את דבריך?..

(בענייני הנייר, לא בעניינים אישיים) לפי הארכיון הלאומי האמריקאי, אורך חיים ארכיוני של מדיה מגנטית ודיגיטלית הוא 10 שנים. רק מיקרופילם שחור לבן עשוי לשרוד יותר מכך. ובניירות צריך להקפיד שהנייר יהיה נטול חומצה. נייר עיתון הוא לא כזה.
צודק ! על הנייר להיות נטול ליגנין.

yblumann

הוכחת שלא הכרת את פול ומשנתו:
ניסינו במשך שנים רבות ובעזרת מומחים מכל העולם לחשוב מה ייוותר אחרינו. פול הגיע למסקנה .....שרק הנייר ! כל מה שטבוע על מדיות מגנטיות ייכחד. רק מה שיהיה כתוב על נייר ישרוד. גם כיום ישנם ספרים בני 400-500 שנה ששרדו. שום מדיה דיגיטלית לא היתה שורדת 400-500 שנה. שום דיסק נוכחי לא ישרוד 100 שנה וגם בעוד 100 שנה, לא ניתן יהיה להשיג מכשיר או כונן בשבילו. גם אם תשמור בצד כונן חדש - הוא יתקלקל עם הזמן ולא יהיה שמיש וגם לא יהיה חיבור בשבילו בעוד 100 שנה. בכל פעם שמעבירים מידע ממדיה ישנה לחדשה - מאבדים מידע והרבה ! שום תמונה לא עוברת אחד על אחד ממדיה ישנה לחדשה. הצבעים והחדות נפגעים. גם אם לא רואים בעין רגילה. כולל קבצי TIF שלא שומרים על איכותם לאורך השנים. כבר מזמן הוכח שאין העתקה דיגיטלית מלאה בשום פורמט. רק מה שקיים על נייר שורד. הפאפירוס המצרי היה המצאה מעולה. עד היום שרדו פאפירוסים מאז. שום מדיה דיגיטלית לא היתה שורדת תקופת זמן כזו. וחלם הוא רק מי שחושב שאין תועלת בכרטיסי נייר. בזמן האחרון התחלת לזייף כהוגן. לא יודע מי הסית אותך נגדי אבל מבחינתי זה בסדר. חבל שאתה מתחבר עם הפרולטריון מהסוג הנמוך ביותר לצורך הענין. אשמח מאוד אם תימנע מתגובה לכל תוכן הודעה זו.
Practically, what can one do? Photos
I think I commented before on that; given the world wide trend to move away from paper based to digital based records, an individual person has to find realistic practical solutions to this big issue: how to preserve digital records.. On the photo side, at least here in the UK, the issue was widely discussed; it is, as you say, a vital issue; personally I have taken 50,000 photos over 10 years, all digital... Public bodies and large organisations can store data on a server, afford back ups and so on. Private individuals are not in a position to do something like that. I have plenty to comment on paper based photos or slides, and how the passage of time can cause serious deterioration, but I will confine my remarks to digital photo preservation. General Consideration/factors: 1. What do you use the photos for? Apart from personal use- for your own enjoyment- you might want to share those photos with friends, publish them -either on the web or in print-transport books. 2. How do you view the photos; or, if you publish them -on line- or in a book . This simply means - photo size/format. in print- it is measured in cm of course. If it is on line, again size of photos and electronic format [low, high jpg for instance], and how large is your own computer/media screen. Technical standards, computers etc. 3, As Benny said, digital records , if not maintained and looked after, , and evedeteriorate, and can be lost, after 10 years. [the same can apply for paper based stuff too]. 4. the most popular file standards for photos are JPG and much less so RAW. Those two are the most popular standards supported by camera manufacturers. 5. technology moves on, and the biggest challenge is - as you say- ensure that you do not get stuck with obsolete technology- ie. with files that can no longer be read [like my 1-2-3- worksheets in the bank from 15 years ago..] or devices [such as the 5.5 inch floppy disk]. At least when it comes to photos, JPG or RAW seems to be an industry standard, so, in the immediate future, there is no chance that those would be replaced by something else. If any of them are replaced, we think that you will have enough time and warning to do something about conversion of your old photos to the new format. As Transport photo takers, most of usy chose JPG as our preferred medium. There are several reasons for that. On use of photos- for instance- if you wish to see your photo blown up to poster size or watch it on your 40 inch TV screen- then RAW is your obvious choice. RAW is of course subjected to less deterioration that jpg files. But RAW files come at a price: they are huge. They take a lot of space on your camera card, and storage later on. the files are too big , so if seen on a normal computer screen, you will get a compressed view anyway. You can almost never see 100% of your photo on the computer screen. if reduced in size [especially for printing in a book], you will not be able to appreciate the finer details and the advantages you get with RAW over jpg. So, The biggest advantage of RAW over JPG is that you get a much finer detail and the RAW format is much less susceptible to deterioration than JPG. The biggest disadvantage is that the file is huge, and the format is more suitable to poster or large display medium. The decision - which format to use- is individual; on issues of use the vast majority of us do not take advantage of the RAW files ability to blow the photo to huge size, while maintaining sharpness. Viewed on our computer screens or in print , hard as we may try, there is no practical difference between RAW and JPG files. Most of us opted for jpg files [on Canon you can choose which format would be used by the image creating programme], on consideration of space [file size] and that, taking the use we make of the photos, there is no practical difference between the two formats. Storage and editing We soon realised that both go hand in hand. Digital editing programmes are used by all of us as a matter of course. Philosophically, there is little difference between the 'software' used by the technicians that developed films or negatives, and printed them too, and the digital editing software that we use at home. Therefore, we can always 'repair' a digital image. The recommendation we all follow are: a) Store -properly- our files on an external hard drive, and preferably create at least one back up to this storage. b) 'air' the photos- by looking at them from time to time. no need to re-save them c) keep up to date on technological developments. Talking only on my own experience: I started using digital cameras about 10 years ago. so far, my digital images taken in 2003 are fine. I do look at them once a year, and sometime even more often. My photos have been published- in print- in magazines, in books and on line. They were all JPG,and passed the minimum technical parameters necessary for printing and publications. Nowadays, publication editors require that I send the photos by email - to the exact techical definitions. Most prefer JPG files. The reason why I raise this issue at all is to share the 'collective' experience of transport related photographers, publishers and media pros. None of us relished the thought that the vast amount of time and effort invested in our photos and hobby would be in vain because of 'defective' technology, or by acting unwisely. Some of us are archivists by profession [like Benny] , IT gurus etc. I have no wish to debate here the merits of RAW vs JPG; it is a matter of personal choice- in my opinion, you should look carefully at the pros and cons of each one of them , then bear in mind how do you use or view your own photos, and then make your own decision.
Re: negatives/slides and paper photo prints: the trouble is that those can- and do -deteriorate over time. Improper storage apart, it has to do with the quality of the 'material' used - to a great extent. The only photographic images that never deteriorate are the one based on glass. Most of the paper we use today is of low quality [see Benny's comment below] so it deteriorates quickly. Thanks heavens of digital image restoration programmes!
Regards & best wishes Yoram​

Practically, what can one do? Photos
I think I commented before on that; given the world wide trend to move away from paper based to digital based records, an individual person has to find realistic practical solutions to this big issue: how to preserve digital records.. On the photo side, at least here in the UK, the issue was widely discussed; it is, as you say, a vital issue; personally I have taken 50,000 photos over 10 years, all digital... Public bodies and large organisations can store data on a server, afford back ups and so on. Private individuals are not in a position to do something like that. I have plenty to comment on paper based photos or slides, and how the passage of time can cause serious deterioration, but I will confine my remarks to digital photo preservation. General Consideration/factors: 1. What do you use the photos for? Apart from personal use- for your own enjoyment- you might want to share those photos with friends, publish them -either on the web or in print-transport books. 2. How do you view the photos; or, if you publish them -on line- or in a book . This simply means - photo size/format. in print- it is measured in cm of course. If it is on line, again size of photos and electronic format [low, high jpg for instance], and how large is your own computer/media screen. Technical standards, computers etc. 3, As Benny said, digital records , if not maintained and looked after, , and evedeteriorate, and can be lost, after 10 years. [the same can apply for paper based stuff too]. 4. the most popular file standards for photos are JPG and much less so RAW. Those two are the most popular standards supported by camera manufacturers. 5. technology moves on, and the biggest challenge is - as you say- ensure that you do not get stuck with obsolete technology- ie. with files that can no longer be read [like my 1-2-3- worksheets in the bank from 15 years ago..] or devices [such as the 5.5 inch floppy disk]. At least when it comes to photos, JPG or RAW seems to be an industry standard, so, in the immediate future, there is no chance that those would be replaced by something else. If any of them are replaced, we think that you will have enough time and warning to do something about conversion of your old photos to the new format. As Transport photo takers, most of usy chose JPG as our preferred medium. There are several reasons for that. On use of photos- for instance- if you wish to see your photo blown up to poster size or watch it on your 40 inch TV screen- then RAW is your obvious choice. RAW is of course subjected to less deterioration that jpg files. But RAW files come at a price: they are huge. They take a lot of space on your camera card, and storage later on. the files are too big , so if seen on a normal computer screen, you will get a compressed view anyway. You can almost never see 100% of your photo on the computer screen. if reduced in size [especially for printing in a book], you will not be able to appreciate the finer details and the advantages you get with RAW over jpg. So, The biggest advantage of RAW over JPG is that you get a much finer detail and the RAW format is much less susceptible to deterioration than JPG. The biggest disadvantage is that the file is huge, and the format is more suitable to poster or large display medium. The decision - which format to use- is individual; on issues of use the vast majority of us do not take advantage of the RAW files ability to blow the photo to huge size, while maintaining sharpness. Viewed on our computer screens or in print , hard as we may try, there is no practical difference between RAW and JPG files. Most of us opted for jpg files [on Canon you can choose which format would be used by the image creating programme], on consideration of space [file size] and that, taking the use we make of the photos, there is no practical difference between the two formats. Storage and editing We soon realised that both go hand in hand. Digital editing programmes are used by all of us as a matter of course. Philosophically, there is little difference between the 'software' used by the technicians that developed films or negatives, and printed them too, and the digital editing software that we use at home. Therefore, we can always 'repair' a digital image. The recommendation we all follow are: a) Store -properly- our files on an external hard drive, and preferably create at least one back up to this storage. b) 'air' the photos- by looking at them from time to time. no need to re-save them c) keep up to date on technological developments. Talking only on my own experience: I started using digital cameras about 10 years ago. so far, my digital images taken in 2003 are fine. I do look at them once a year, and sometime even more often. My photos have been published- in print- in magazines, in books and on line. They were all JPG,and passed the minimum technical parameters necessary for printing and publications. Nowadays, publication editors require that I send the photos by email - to the exact techical definitions. Most prefer JPG files. The reason why I raise this issue at all is to share the 'collective' experience of transport related photographers, publishers and media pros. None of us relished the thought that the vast amount of time and effort invested in our photos and hobby would be in vain because of 'defective' technology, or by acting unwisely. Some of us are archivists by profession [like Benny] , IT gurus etc. I have no wish to debate here the merits of RAW vs JPG; it is a matter of personal choice- in my opinion, you should look carefully at the pros and cons of each one of them , then bear in mind how do you use or view your own photos, and then make your own decision.
Re: negatives/slides and paper photo prints: the trouble is that those can- and do -deteriorate over time. Improper storage apart, it has to do with the quality of the 'material' used - to a great extent. The only photographic images that never deteriorate are the one based on glass. Most of the paper we use today is of low quality [see Benny's comment below] so it deteriorates quickly. Thanks heavens of digital image restoration programmes!
Regards & best wishes Yoram​
תגובה בשני משפטים: העלת המון בעיות חשובות ו
ומהותיות אך למען האמת נודה שעדיין אין ממש פתרון מוחלט וברור כיצד לשמר תמונות וחומר אחר לדורות הבאים. להערכתי הנייר הוא האופצייה הטובה ביותר בתנאי שיוחזק בתנאים נכונים לשמירתו וללא ליגנין, אך אין לאיש פתרון מוחלט כיצד לשמר תמונות ואם לא יימצא פתרון כזה, הרי שבעוד 500 שנה, לא יישאר צילום אחד מימינו אנו, לדורות הבאים כי הכל יימחק או יתפורר. בכל העברה ממדיה אחת לשניה, מאבדים איכות ! וזה קורה בכל פורמט ידוע גם אם יש כאלו שיגידו לא.​

amit1270

הוכחת שלא הכרת את פול ומשנתו:
ניסינו במשך שנים רבות ובעזרת מומחים מכל העולם לחשוב מה ייוותר אחרינו. פול הגיע למסקנה .....שרק הנייר ! כל מה שטבוע על מדיות מגנטיות ייכחד. רק מה שיהיה כתוב על נייר ישרוד. גם כיום ישנם ספרים בני 400-500 שנה ששרדו. שום מדיה דיגיטלית לא היתה שורדת 400-500 שנה. שום דיסק נוכחי לא ישרוד 100 שנה וגם בעוד 100 שנה, לא ניתן יהיה להשיג מכשיר או כונן בשבילו. גם אם תשמור בצד כונן חדש - הוא יתקלקל עם הזמן ולא יהיה שמיש וגם לא יהיה חיבור בשבילו בעוד 100 שנה. בכל פעם שמעבירים מידע ממדיה ישנה לחדשה - מאבדים מידע והרבה ! שום תמונה לא עוברת אחד על אחד ממדיה ישנה לחדשה. הצבעים והחדות נפגעים. גם אם לא רואים בעין רגילה. כולל קבצי TIF שלא שומרים על איכותם לאורך השנים. כבר מזמן הוכח שאין העתקה דיגיטלית מלאה בשום פורמט. רק מה שקיים על נייר שורד. הפאפירוס המצרי היה המצאה מעולה. עד היום שרדו פאפירוסים מאז. שום מדיה דיגיטלית לא היתה שורדת תקופת זמן כזו. וחלם הוא רק מי שחושב שאין תועלת בכרטיסי נייר. בזמן האחרון התחלת לזייף כהוגן. לא יודע מי הסית אותך נגדי אבל מבחינתי זה בסדר. חבל שאתה מתחבר עם הפרולטריון מהסוג הנמוך ביותר לצורך הענין. אשמח מאוד אם תימנע מתגובה לכל תוכן הודעה זו.
כרטיס נסיעה לא אמור להישמר 500 שנה

25306yosef

וואו ! עם מכשירים כאלה, לא ירחק היום
וייאלצו לבטל את הרב קו ולהחליפו בפטנט אחר ולמרבה ההפתעה הדבר האמין ביותר הוא.... כרטיסי נייר פשוטים הנמכרים ע"י כרטיסן בתחנה.....נכון שזה הרע במיעוטו אך עקב סדרות המספרים המסויימות לכל כרטיסן, לא ניתן לזייף בדקה ה-90 כרטיס נייר עם מס' תואם בסדרה עם בוא הרכבת. כל אמצעי ההגנה והתשלום האלקטרוניים הינם ברי חלוף וניתנים לפיצוח. מה שיישאר בעוד עשרות שנים הוא כמובן כרטיס הנייר הישן והמוכר. אני מקווה שמישהו ישים לב לכך בעתיד.
צריך לשלוח את הקישור הזה למשרד התחבורה
וגם לחברת עדליא מפעילת פרוייקט כרטיס הרב-קו.

כמה שאלות
קודם כל תודה רבה התמונות! 1. אני ראיתי בכמה תמונות שהתחנות עצמן קצרות קצת להעלת נוסעים, אז איך אפשר לעלות מכל הדלתות? 2. בעוד כשבועיים שהנסיעה תתחיל לעלות כסף, איך יגבו מאנשים כסף? הרי כל אחד יכול להכנס לתחנה בלי בעיה. תודה רבה!
תשובות:
א. לא נתקלתי בתחנה קצרה מדי, אשמח אם תציין את שם התחנה. ב. הנסיעה ברכבת הקלה הינה בשיטת תשלום עצמי ע״י כרטיס הרב-קו הנטען או בקניית כרטיס חד פעמי במכונות האוטומטיות המוצבות בתחנות הנוסעים. כמובן שהדבר יאכף ע״י פקחים אשר ישיתו קנסות גבוהים על המשתמטים מתשלום.

אורי404

תשובות:
א. לא נתקלתי בתחנה קצרה מדי, אשמח אם תציין את שם התחנה. ב. הנסיעה ברכבת הקלה הינה בשיטת תשלום עצמי ע״י כרטיס הרב-קו הנטען או בקניית כרטיס חד פעמי במכונות האוטומטיות המוצבות בתחנות הנוסעים. כמובן שהדבר יאכף ע״י פקחים אשר ישיתו קנסות גבוהים על המשתמטים מתשלום.
האם "רב קו" משותף עם "אגד"?
כלומר חוזה משותף של כרטיסיה, חופשי-חודשי וכו'?

amit1270

זאת אומרת משלמים על נסיעה פעמיים?!
תשלום נפרד על אוטובוס, ותשלום נפרד על המשך ברק"ל?
בינתיים לא משלמים על הנסיעה ברק"ל
יכול להיות שטעיתי, אבל ממה שהבנתי אחת הבעיות הייתה חוסר התאמה בכרטוס בין אגד לרק"ל. אשמח לקבל יותר מידע (ואולי תיקון לדבריי הלא מבוססים).

coheori

כמה תעלה הנסיעה?
ועד מתי הנסיעות בחינם? דרך אגב, באתר WWW.BUS.GOV.IL, מופיע כבר לוח זמנים ואפשרויות נסיעה בשילוב הרק"ל!! (מוזר שבאתר של סיטיפס עצמו את הפירוט של הלו"ז)
לא הייתי סומך כרגע על שעות הרק"ל ב-bus.gov.il
היום (שישי) היה כתוב שם שיש רכבות עד סביבות 17:30, כשבפועל הן פעלו עד סביבות 15:30.

coheori

בפרסום בעיתונות של יום שישי היה כתוב עד 13:00
פרסום רישמי של סיטי פס.
גם באתר של סיטיפס עלתה בשישי הודעה דומה
ביום שישי עלתה באתר של סיטיפס הודעה שהרכבת האחרונה תצא מהר הרצל בסביבות 13:30 (ההודעה כבר ירדה מהאתר). אני באופן אישי עליתי בשעה 15:15 על רכבת בשוק מחנה יהודה לכיוון פסגת זאב, כך שנראה שגם ההודעה באתר שלהם לא היתה מדויקת. מן הסתם הבלגאן הזה הוא חלק ממחלות הילדות של המערכת, נקווה שבמהרה הם ייסגרו על עצמם... אבל למרות הבלבול והבלגאן עדיין היתה נסיעה נחמדה

מצב
הנושא נעול.
למעלה