שיר השבוע

ולכבוד היום הולדת של קיילי-השבוע נש

נשים ר-ק שירי קיילי בלבד
ואפשר לשים שניים
שלי: קיילי נאמבר וואן: loveboat קיילי נאמבר טו : confide in me

Nadav נדב

אוקיי...

קיילי נאמבר וואן - ?Where Is The Feeling: There's nobody better, better than you You make me feel happy Happy, happy to know you But where is the feeling? The feeling of security When we're not together Tell me everything's gonna be alright It's just no use, can't get over you Chorus Anytime you want me to I can make you happy (I can make you happy) There ain't nothing I wouldn't do (anytime) To make you happy Tell me I'm crazy Maybe since you've been gone They don't understand that together Together we're one Chorus Anytime you want me to I can make you happy (I can make you happy) There ain't nothing I wouldn't do (anytime) To make you happy x2 When we're not together Tell me everything's gonna be alright x6 Anytime you want me to I can make you happy (I can make you happy) There ain't nothing I wouldn't do (anytime) To make you happy Anytime x4 I'll make you happy Oooh hey yeah, I'll make you happy Ooh, I'll make you happy Ooh ooh yeh, there ain't nothing I wouldn't do, yeah קיילי נאמבר טו, כמובן...איך אפשר בלי ה-שיר של קיילי - I Should Be So Lucky: In my imagination There is no complication I dream about you all the time In my mind a celebration The sweetest of sensation Thinking you could be mine In my imagination There is no hesitation We walk together hand in hand I'm dreaming You fell in love with me Like I'm in love with you But dreaming's all I do If only they'd come true Chorus I should be so lucky Lucky lucky lucky I should be so lucky in love I should be so lucky Lucky lucky lucky I should be so lucky in love It's a crazy situation You always keep me waiting Because its only make believe And I would come a-running To give you all my loving If one day you would notice me My heart is close to breaking And I can't go on faking The fantasy that you'll be mine I'm dreaming That you're in love with me Like I'm in love with you But dreaming's all I do If only they'd come true Chorus I should be so lucky (so lucky, so lucky) I should be so lucky I, I, (I, I) I should be so lucky (so lucky, so lucky) I should be so lucky I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I In my imagination There is no hesitation We walk together hand in hand I'm dreaming You fell in love with me Like I'm in love with you But dreaming's all I do If only they'd come true Chorus to fade

Nadav נדב

הצעת שרשור לכבוד יומולדתה של קיילי

לפניכם הסינגלים של קיילי: Word Is Out Better The Devil You Know Hand On Your Heart If You Were With Me Now Step Back In Time Wouldn't Change A Thing Give Me Just A Little More Time What Do I Have To Do Never Too Late Finer Feelings Shocked Tears On My Pillow Slow Can't Get You Out Of My Head Spinning Around Red Blooded Woman In Your Eyes On A Night Like This Love At First Sight Kids Come Into My World Please Stay Your Disco Needs You Some Kind Of Bliss Confide In Me What Kind Of Fool Did It Again Put Yourself In My Place Celebration Breathe Where Is The Feeling Cowboy Style Butterfly I Should Be So Lucky Locomotion Got To Be Certain Especially For You Keep On Pumpin' It Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi Where The Wild Roses Grow It's No Secret G.B.I Turn It Into Love made in heaven אז ככה....אני מציע - לבחור את 10 הסינגלים האהובים עליכם - ולדרג אותם מ1-10, אח"כ אשקלל את ההצבעות ונראה מהם 10 הסינגלים האהובים של קיילי, וכמובן - מהו ה-סינגל האהוב של קיילי!!! (?) רוצים?

Fever2002

דווקא לדברים שיש יותר סיכוי

לקדם אותם עם אשכול חדש לא פותחים להם אשכול... תיקח דוגמא ממישהו בנושא

p i n g o

אנשים...

אל תפחדו לפתוח שרשורים חדשים, אני לא נושך!! (תשאלו את רן - kyliefan - אם אחרי כל מה שהוא עושה לא נגעתי בו אפילו פעם אחת אתם בטוחים
) אם יש לכם רעיון לדיון, לספר משהו חדש או סתם לכתוב משהו שאין עליו שרשור קיים אז תפתחו שרשור חדש. גם אם אתם לא בטוחים אז תפתחו, ומקסימום אני אשרשר את זה מאוחר יותר. להפריד שרשורים, לעומת זאת, גם עם כל הרצון הטוב - אני פשוט לא יכול.

tatababa

כמה תיקונים ברשימה הזו

Made In Heaven לא היה ממש סינגל, הוא היה בתכנון המקורי DOUBLE A עם JNSPPQ אבל בסוף לא יצא לפועל - אבל שיהיה, אפשר לכלול אותו. ברשימה חסרים : Do They Know It's Christmas ואת לוקומושן אפשר לפצל לשני שירים : Locomotion - הגרסה האוסטרלית The Loco-Motion - הגרסה הכלל עולמית יש פער של שנה בין שתי הגרסאות כמו גם קולות שונים, סידורים מוזיקליים שונים ובקיצור מדובר בשתי הוצאות שונות.

Fever2002

שתהיה רשימה מוגמרת

אם אפשר יהיה גם למספר- זה יהיה נחמד, מפני שמי שבא להגיב (וכמובן בשביל לדרג ולא להעיר ולהציע הצעות כמו שאני מציק לך עכשיו
) רואה את הרשימה ללא חלוקה לשורות נפרדות.

tatababa

בקיצור

Locomotion I Should Be So Lucky Got To Be Certain The Loco-Motion Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi Made In Heaven It's No Secret Turn It Into Love Especially For You Hand On Your Heart Wouldn't Change A Thing Never Too Late Tears On My Pillow Do They Know It's Christmas Better The Devil You Know Step Back In Time What Do I Have To Do Shocked Word Is Out If You Were With Me Now Give Me Just A Little More Time Finer Feelings Keep On Pumpin' It What Kind Of Fool Celebration Confide In Me Put Yourself In My Place Where Is The Feeling Where The Wild Roses Grow Some Kind Of Bliss Did It Again Breathe Cowboy Style GBI Spinning Around On A Night Like This Kids Please Stay Your Disco Needs You Can't Get Yout Out Of My Head Butterfly In Your Eyes Love At First Sight Come Into My World Slow Red Blooded Woman Chocolate Cheers xx

p i n g o

ואם הזכרת את ISBSL,

אתמול הוא היה מקום 19 ב-Top 20 Teen Idols ב-VH1
זוכרים לה חסד נעורים שם

למעלה