הפרק השבועי

buffgirl

../images/Emo44.gif הפרק השבועי ../images/Emo44.gif

צפייה מהנה לכולם!
No Man's Land - ארץ של אף אחד בזמן שג'ו'רג' מרגיש פחות גברי בגלל הדרך שאיזי ומרדית מתנהגות אליו [כמו אחותו], איזי מתמנת לטפל בחולה העומד לאבד את כל הגבריות שלו. בריסטינה, נאמנה לרוח התחרותית שלה, מגיעה מוקדם וממנה את עצמה לטפל באישה חולה, שהיתה במקרה גם האחות של אמא של מרדית. אלכס, לבנתיים, עסוק בלהדביק תמונות של איזי ממגזין ברחבי כל חדר הלוקרים של המתמחים. בזמן שמרדית מנסה להתמודד עם מחלת האלצהיימר של אמה, דרק מטפל בחולה שהצליח לתקוע מסמרים בתוך הראש שלו.
שירים שהופיעו בפרק
1. השיר בסוף הפרק הוא "Where Does the Good Go" by Tegan and Sara. 2. "Break Your Heart" by Get Set Go 3. "Could Be Anything" by The Eames Era 4. "Let Myself Fall" by Rosie Thomas 5. "Sunday" by Sia 6. "Truth" by Vaughan Penn

buffgirl

המשך...

פרטי טריוויה
- בסצינה בה איזי צריכה להוריד את הבגדים שלה בחדר הלוקרים, קתרין הייגל אמרה שהיא לא מוכנה להיות חברת הצוות היחידה שמורידה את הבגדים. במאי הפרק, במאי הצילום ומפיק הסידרה הורידו את בגדיהם. - בסצינה בה כריסטינה מדברת לאחות פאלון בזמן שדר. בארק מקשיב, המוניטור בפינה מראה את המחשב שהם השתמשו בו כדי לדמות אותו מתרסק כמה פעמים ומתנגש בחלונות.
ציטוטים

Izzie: (standing in the bathroom, outside the shower, where George is, looking for tampons) Tampons, tampons. I reminded you before you went. George: I forgot when I got there. Izzie: No. (she opens the shower door) No, you were so passive aggressive! George: Naked! I am naked in the shower! Izzie: (closes the shower door) Just tampons, George! I really needed tampons. God! (Meredith enters the bathroom) Izzie: I'm not riding in the same car as him. Meredith: (looks at Izzie, who is standing in her underwear) Unless you're going like that, you're not riding with me either. Where are the tampons? Izzie: He didn't buy them. Meredith:(to George) You didn't buy them? George: Men don't buy tampons! Izzie: (opens the shower door again, and George falls over) You know what? You're gonna have to get over the whole man thing, George! We're women! We have vaginas! Get used to it! (she walks out of the bathroom, leaving George lying on the floor of the shower) George: I am not your sister! (he slams the shower door) George: There needs to be some rules. Meredith: So, what we can walk around in our underwear on alternate Tuesdays? Or you could see bras, but not panties? Or are you talking Amish rules? Because if you think you're gonna get Izzie to cover herself... George: The amount of flesh exposed is not the point. You have to do something, it's your house. Meredith: It's my mother's house. George: Meredith! Meredith: Do you like Izzie? Is that was this is about? You have a crush on Izzie? George: Izzie? No! I don't like Izzie. Izzie? No! She's not the one I'm attracted to. Meredith: Not the one. So there's a one? George: Look, there just have to be some rules. Izzie: You said before, I am not your sister. Do you feel like I was emasculating you? George: No. I'm too masculine to be emasculated. Izzie: I'm sorry. George: Guess you put that whole Dr. Model thing to rest. Izzie: Guess I did. Cristina: You are eight feet tall. Your boobs are perfect. Your hair is down to there. If I was you I would just walk around naked all the time. I wouldn't have a job, I wouldn't have any skills, I wouldn't even know how to read. I would just be... naked. Izzie: It's makeup. It's retouching. Cristina: You get that we hate you, right? Alex: So, Grey and Stevens really walk around in their underwear? George: Um... Not all the time. I mean, some of the time. But not all the time. Alex: Sexy underwear? George: Yeah... Alex: And they just let you look at them? George: Well, uh... yeah. Alex: Like sisters? George: No! Not like sisters. Uh... no! I don't think of them like sisters. Alex: But they're no coming on to you? George: Not exactly. Alex: They don't expect you to do anything. George: No, but... Alex: Like sisters. Just like sisters. Izzie: (To Alex after he made photo copies of the picture of her posing in the magazine and put them all over the locker room) You wanna see it? You really wanna see it? Fine! Let's look at that tattoo up close and personal, shall we? (she rips off her shirt and throws it at Alex) What are these? Oh, my God! Breasts! How does anybody practice medicine hauling these things around? And what have we got back here? Lets see if I remember my anatomy. (takes off her pants) Gluts, right? Lets study them, shall we? Gather around and check out the booty that put Izzie Stevens through Med. school! You wanna call me Dr. Model? That's fine. Just remember that while you're still sitting on 200 Grand of student loans, I'm out of debt. Izzie: Here, my share of the grocery money. When are you going? George: Tonight. Izzie: Okay. Seriously, George. Please don't... George: Yeah, could we not talk about it here? Izzie: What? Tampons? George: Did you not hear a word I said? Izzie: You're a man, we know. [everyone in the room starts to laugh] Alex: Talk about shrinking the salamander. George: I don't think you understand. Me - gonads! You - ovaries! Izzie: Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons. George: You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear, while I'm naked in the shower! Izzie: Will you add it to your list, please? George: What? Izzie: Tampons! Meredith: To the list. It's your turn. George I am a man! I don't buy girl products. I don't want to see you walking in while I'm in the shower. And I don't wanna see you in your underwear! Izzie: It doesn't bother me, okay? Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time, it's no big deal. Alex: Morning, Dr. Model. Izzie: Dr. Evil Spawn. Alex: (he sees a tattoo on her lower stomach) Ooooh, nice tat. Do they airbrush that out for the catalogs? Izzie: I don't know. What do they do for the 666 on your skull. Alex (about patient with nails in head): BWA HA HA! It's Hellraiser! Miranda (to Izzie): Of course, now you know every time he gets a rise, he'll be thinking of you.​
[כל האינפורמציה נלקחה מהאתר tv.com]

buffgirl

מכשיר שמראה את סימני החיים של

הפציינט, לדוגמא את קצב פעימות הלב שלו וכד'.

קובי221

ד"א לא הבנתי מה המשמעות של-

זה שהראו את שקית ריקה... <שקית שמחברים לחולים>

קובי221

ועצוב שהאחות שהייתה עם אמא של-

מרידית' בחדר ניתוח מתה. והכי עצוב זה שהיא זיהתה אותה ואת הבת שלה, לפי מיטב הבנתי היא לא מזהה...

קובי221

למה?

פרק מעולה, אחד הפרקים החזקים שראיתי(וראיתי רק 3
). לדעתי, יותר טוב משל שבוע שעבר.

זה ה-4 כבר דרך אגב ולפי דעתי ה-2

היה בינתיים הכי טוב שאלת למה כי לא התעסקו כל כך בנושא הפרטי כמו תמיד בכל פרק בדרך כלל יש איזה חמש דקות שאתה לא יכול לא לצחוק לא היה את זה הפעם

קובי221

אה...השני זה הפרק עם הפין?

ושוב הזיכרון שלי
בקיצור הפרק הקודם- לא אהבתי אותו. וזה לדעתי אחד הפרקים החזקים.

Aviad1987

הפרק השני היה פשוט מעולה

את זה של השבוע עדיין לא ראיתי (הוא נח בבטחה על המקס, בקרוב אני אתפנה לראות אותו). מה שכן שמעתי כבר הרבה על כך שהסדרה משתפרת פלאים החל מפרק 13, או משהו בסגנון. מקווה שישדרו את העונות ברצף

למעלה