Invisible \ Eli

Invisible \ Eli

Classic: No one could ever know me No one could ever hear my cry No one will ever see me No one will ever care just if I die. Techno: So, am I invisible? Is anyone can tell me who I am? And it is unbearable, To live when no one even knows your name. Rap: Can you think of a life like that? When no one care if you’re alive or dead And do know how I feel now? Can I change that feeling? How? Techno: Am I invisible? Is anyone can tell me who I am? It is unbearable, To live when no one even knows your name. Gentle rock: So I wear this mask up on my face To look like all the human race To look like people in the street To find that person that I need… Techno: Am I invisible? Is anyone can tell me who I am? It is unbearable, To live when no one even knows your name. Rock: Nothing changing anyway I can’t live like this anymore It looks like my last day And I am going to die of sore Hard rock: ‘Cause I am invisible! and anyone can tell me who I am! It is unbearable, To live when no one even knows your name! …. Gentle Rock: So you came and held my hand Took the mask off from my face You showed me all I ever had And all I almost waste Techno: So, am I invisible? To me it doesn’t matter anymore And it’s unbelievable. That someone knows me after all. I am not invisible!!! סליחה שזה באנגלית.... פשוט זה אחד השירים שאני מחשיב ליותר טובים שלי מהחדשים...יש גם מנגינה...ואפילו פחות או יותר תווים...

Acripela

מדהים!!

זה כאילו יצא לי מתוך הפה.. מדהים! יש לי שאלה.. אני אוכל להשתמש במילים {ולצרף זכויות וקרדיט ענקי כמובן!!} ולשים אותן בבלוג שלי?? אני אבין נורא אם לא כי זה נורא אישי והזכויות יוצרים והכל אבלבכל זזאת.. תחשוב על זה? אם אני אקח זה יהיה בלי הבית האחרון.

אם באמת הייתי מאמין לזכויות יוצרים

וכל זה... לא הייתי מפרסם את זה כאן... בכיף שלך... חופשי.

מצטערת אבל

אני לא טובה באנגלית בכלל

למעלה