I've got another idea

a e q u i t a s

I've got another idea ../images/Emo36.gif../images/Emo88.gif

I have got another idea, regarding to English partice - look it goes as follow :
Every day, we will choose a topic to talk about it could be, political, educational some other stuff. like jokes and hot events, basicly, whatever comes to your mind. I might bring also, Jpost articles, just to form a topic. I think it's cool idea... what do you think ?

Human Nature

Actually,

your idea really helps. I'm doing it quite a lot, and it really develops my English. You should also talk to yourself a lot. That seems crazy/weird but it really helps

Suiren

Now, now.

Are you implying there's something wrong with talking to myself? *glares at the little mortal* (that'd be you, human nature!) I looooove talking to myself! and mumbling is good, as well! ^-^

Arana

מנהל
Well, at least

when you're talking to yourself, you know you have an intelligent interlocutor...

Arana

מנהל
In Tom Stoppard's play

"Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead" there's a scene that goes a little like this (quoting from memory): Guildenstern: I think I've got it: a man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself. Rosencrantz: Or just as mad. You should really see the movie version of that play, with Tim Roth and Garry Oldman. One of the Best films I ever saw.​

Suiren

As wise people said before,

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!" Anyway, I have to gooooo! meow!!!

everyone talks to themselves

*Quoting Ainslie's girlfriend* But than again, talking to yourself is weird enough in your own language so in another language it's even weirder.

לירונר

תראו את הצרפתייה הזו...

מה את עושה פה
אפילו את שפת האם הצרפתית, את לא יודעת

kyle

well...

craziness is a wonderful thing!
although sometimes it can hurt you...lol

ketty the sheep

yes it's a nice idea

i've learnt most of my english by using it on the internet (posting on english messageboard, going to english chatrooms, harassing british people over msn and ICQ
and so on). i can't think of a proper topic right now, as it's 2am and i'm slightly tired (ok, so i'm about to fall asleep over the goddam keyboard, sue me
). i might come up with something rather creative tomorrow, though most chances i'm going to talk about something dull like.. *thinks* god, i'm so tired i can't even think of a dull discussion subject. i think i better be off to bed now. good night.​

Suiren

brits are awkward!

Took me ages to stop laughing when a brit asked me "Do any of those pricks you like?" Admit it, they're just plain queer! (don't you just loooove that word?) ^_^ (not that I have anything against weirdness of any kind!)

ketty the sheep

oi, indeed they are strange

but you gotta love 'em
well, i really like their slang ('round here we say birds not bitches!) and their accents are fantastic. i dunno, there's just something about them
.​

Moondust

../images/Emo45.gif../images/Emo41.gif

I think it's s great idea... so when do we start?​

למעלה