jspca opening a clinic

collie

jspca opening a clinic

On Friday i went to Jerusalem to give the JSPCA there some office supplies. i saw the clinic that they are opening and it looks like it´s going to be great. they have so many rooms there: lecture room, operating room, hospitalisation room and many others. i really think that it can be successful but it doesn´t seem like too many people are donating. if anyone can donate money or office supplies such as computers, tables, chairs etc then please contact Jacki on 052-672896 or 02-6499488 i met her and she is very nice. she has so many animals at her house and on Friday she took another 2 kittens and a puppy. they are sooo cute and lucky to have found her until they find a permanent home.

**לילך**

סליחה על הבורות אבל מי הם:JSPCA?

והאם הם יפתחו קליניקה לחיות גם באיזור המרכז?

collie

JSPCA

צער בעלי חיים ירושלים as far as i know they aren´t opening a clinic in the center please note that they aren´t the same as the one in Tel Aviv that were banned from Noah. they don´t kill the animals in Jerusalem so please help them i have included a letter which Jacki sent -------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Friends— Finally, we signed our lease for the new JSPCA clinic and educational center which will be located in the Kiryat Yovel neighborhood. I hope that by the beginning of September we will be up and running. Hopefully the income generated by the center will allow us to meet our monthly expenses involved in running the animal shelter (about $10,000). Among the items we need are 2-3 Pentium PCs and a printer for each. (Each system will be in a different location), as well as some office equipment (desk, tables, chairs, file cabinets). We are hoping that we can find donors or pay a minimum price for any of these items. We are a registered charity (malcar) and any donations are tax deductible. If anybody can help us in obtaining any of the above or can direct us to someone who can, I would really, really appreciate it. Many, many thanks in advance, Regards— [email protected]

למעלה