PROSTATE CANCER HOW DID I CURE MYSELF NATURALLY

bitleebitlee

PROSTATE CANCER HOW DID I CURE MYSELF NATURALLY

סרטן הערמונית - כיצד הבראתי מהמחלה בצורה טבעית , ללא תופעות לוואי .
הספר נמצא למכירה באמזון קינדל AMAZON Kindle

https://www.amazon.com/PROSTATE-CAN...490&sr=8-1&keywords=prostate+cancer+how+did+i

סיפור אמיתי שלי להבראה מלאה.

PROSTATE CANCER
HOW DID I CURE MYSELF NATURALLY?
In this book, I tell my personal story.
My name is Yoram Mazor, a 62-year-old electronics engineer. In may 1982, I worked at Bar-Ilan University in Israel, on an early cancer detection system funded by an American company called CYTOSCAN, where biologists, chemists and physicists worked in the field of cancer. My job was to develop the electronic part of the system that was connected to a PC computer and to a electro- mechanical element. Blood cells were put on a base, and a laser beam was projected onto the cells: my electronic element had to read the return fluorescence, save the data on the PC and perform additional cycles of testing after regular intervals of time.
As part of my work, I had to learn the whole subject of cancer and the characteristics of cancer cells, and also how to keep the cancer cells from spreading and replacing healthy cells. This knowledge helped me to cure myself from prostate cancer and I pass the knowledge to you nearly free of charge. I would like to clarify that I was in T2 stage of prostate cancer.
I know that the way I cured myself of prostate cancer helped people where the cancer had already appeared in the bones -- that is, stage T3 -- but not in all cases.
In the same way that I cured myself of prostate cancer, you can prevent yourself from getting prostate cancer in the first place.
This book contains a lot of information about prostate cancer, but if you want to skip all of that and know how I was cured of prostate cancer naturally, without any side effects, jump straight to Chapter 11.
Thank you,
Yoram Mazor

למעלה