QUOTES!

משי22

QUOTES!

!CAUSE ITS FUN' פרק 21- Let It Bleed
SAM: Wait, H.P. Lovecraft? DEAN: Am I supposed to know who that is? BOBBY: Horror writer. At the Mountains Of Madness, The Call of Cthulu? DEAN: Yeah, it's - no, I'm - I was too busy having sex with women. (לדין יש דברים חשובים יותר לעשות בחיים)
CROWLEY: Oh Dean, ever the wit. I've got your uh, oh what are they? Ex lady friend and not-kid, and I'm keeping them until I'm satisfied that you've backed the hell off! (קראולי מגדיר מצויין את המצב המשפחתי של דין)
BALTHAZAR: I'm sorry boys, do I look like a man-servant to you? No? No? Then quit ringing for me, please. DEAN: This is important, Balthazar. BALTHAZAR: I was drinking '75 Dom out or a soprano's navel when you called. That was important. (וכן, גם בלת'אזר יכול להעביר לכולנו שיעורים על סדרי עדיפויות)
SAM: Handshake deal. Go halfsies on all the souls of Purgatory. He fill you in on that? BALTHAZAR: Well, yes, yes. Yes, of course he did. Yes. SAM: Oh, yes, of course. I - I - we can read it all over your face. (?נכון לא מתאים לבלת'אזר להיות שקרן גרוע)
CASTIEL: I told you - CROWLEY: Not to touch Sam and Dean. And I've respected that. I'm merely exploiting the obvious loophole. As long as I have the woman and boy, your fop-coiffed little heroes will be scouring the earth for them, therefore not you, and not me. Everybody wins. (!וזה למה לא עושים עסקאות עם שדים, מר קסטיאל)
DEAN: I don't believe a word that's coming out of your mouth. CASTIEL: I thought you said that we were like family. Well I think that too. Shouldn't trust run both ways? DEAN: Cas, I just can't... CASTIEL: Dean, I do everything that you ask. I always come when you call, and I am your friend. Still, despite your lack of faith in me, and now your threats, I just saved you, yet again. Has anyone but your closest kin ever done more for you? (
אוקיי, אאוץ' )
BOBBY: I know what you are, Ellie. You're not exactly from Milwaukee, are you? ELEANOR: Not exactly. BOBBY: And, not that I'd have minded, but you kind of fibbed about your age too. ELEANOR: Just slightly... 900 years. (לגמרי בקטנה)
DEMON-LISA: Oh what, you're her white knight now? She wishes she never met you, Dean. You're the worst mistake she ever made. (to Ben) Second worst, after keeping you. DEAN: It's not your mom, Ben. She's lying. (השד-ליסה ממש מרושע)
DEAN: I, I'm Dean. Uh, I'm the guy who hit you. I just, uh, I lost control for a minute, and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm real happy you two are both okay. And uh, I'm just - I'm glad your life can get back to normal now. LISA: We're okay, so - so that's what's important, right? DEAN: Yeah. Anyway, uh, I'll leave you two alone. (to Ben) You take care of your mom. (וכך זה נגמר).
SAM: Dean, you know, you've pulled some shady crap before, but this - (he shakes his head) - has got to be the worst. Whitewashing their memories? Take it from somebody who knows - DEAN: If you ever mention Lisa and Ben to me again, I will break your nose. (כל מילה, סאמי)​

משי22

המשך ../images/Emo141.gif

פרק 22- The Man Who Knew Too Much
ROBIN:You staying in this dump? Maybe you’re a hooker. (סאם תוהה לגבי זהותו, ולרובין יש הצעה).
SAM: I was with two guys. One was like a male model type. And the other was an older guy named - Bobby. (וואו, דין, איזה מחמאות סאם מחלק לך מאחורי הגב...)
SOULlLESS- SAM:Your BFF Cas brought the Hell Wall tumbling down and you, pathetic infant that you are, shattered into pieces. (זה נשמע לי כמו אוי-אוי-אוי, התפרקה לי הנשמה)
BALTHAZAR: How’s Sleeping Beauty? You didn’t steal any kisses I trust? (בלתאזר מפגין דאגה כנה)
CROWLEY: You seem even more constipated than usual. Maybe get you some Colon Blow? (קארולי לא מאמין בטקט)
CASTIEL: I’m doing my best in impossible circumstances. My friends, they abandon me, plot against me. It’s difficult to understand. (קסטיאל לא מאמין בלשמור דברים בבטן)
DEAN: How the hell are we gonna take out that many angels? BOBBY: We don’t. We’ll ninja our way in. DEAN: Awesome. Until they hear your knee squeak. (דין, בתור מישהו שחש על בשרו מה זה להיות זקן, ציפינו ממך ליותר התחשבות)
DEAN: I know there’s a lot of bad water under the bridge. But we were family once. I’d die for you. I almost did a few times. So if that means anything to you, please. I’ve lost Lisa, I’ve lost Ben and now I’ve lost Sam. Don’t make me lose you too. (אני חייבת להודות שאותי זה לא היה משכנע)
CAS: You’re not my family, Dean. I have no family. (וגם קסטיאל לא משתכנע)
CAS: I’m glad you made it Sam, but the angel blade won’t work because I’m not an angel anymore. I’m your new God. A better one. So you will bow down and profess your love unto me, your Lord. Or I shall destroy you. (!!!אהה, איזה סיום)​
זהו
נפגש בעונה הבאה!

משי22

../images/Emo6.gif

כי זה כייף... אוקיי, אני אוהבת לאסוף ציטוטים מסדרות או מספרים שאהבתי... ומידי פעם שיש לי כוח אני משתפת את הפורום בציטוטים מהפרק, כי יש עוד שאוהבים את זה
האמת שהפרקים האלו לא היו כאלה מצחיקים או עם ציטוטים טובים, אבל זה סוף העונה, אז החלטתי לפרסם בכל זאת...

ואיי מגניב

אחלה רעיון , את צודקת, אני חושבת שבפרקים קודמים(עונות קודמות) היו פרקים יותר מצחיקים, אבל ... זאת אכן סיום עונה וחייבים לעשות משהו בשביל זה. הת'אמת שגם אני עושה את זה, כשאני קוראת הארי פוטר אני כותבת לי משם ציטוטים מצחיקים שנאמרו\שקרו (במיוחד של פרד וג'ורג') אבל מאחר שראיתי מלא אנשים שפרסמו ציטוטים אלו בפורום חשבתי לעצמי-איזה טעם יש לי לעשות זאת גם?

לירונת

האמת היא שאני לגמרי מבינה למה קאס אמר מה

שאמר- בקשר לזה שהם לא המשפחה שלו. הם תמיד קוראים לו רק כשהם צריכים משהו, ולא מתחשבים בזה שהוא לא תמיד יכול לעזור.

משי22

מה, ברור

הם לגמרי מנצלים אותו... (מצד שני, מבחינתי זה בסדר, כי המלאכים ממש נצלו את דין וסאם בעונה 4. וחוץ מזה, אפוקליפסה וכל ספיחיה זה הבלאגן שהמלאכים אמורים לנקות, לא הווינצ'סטרים). ומבחינת קאס, ברור לי שהוא חשב על האחים כמו על המשפחה שלו, ולכן הוא גם בא ועזר להם כל פעם שהם בקשו. וברור לי באותה מידה שדין לא ראה אותו כך. אולי כחבר, אולי הוא חדוב לו, אבל הוא אף פעם לא התייחס לקסטיאל כמשפחה. קאס השלה את עצמו, אני מצטערת. חבל שככה הוא התעורר מהחלום.

yarivito

אחלה ציטוטים!

אבל מה עם הציטוטים של סאם מהגיהינום בדו שיח בינו לבין סאם האמיתי? אני מאוד אהבתי אותם, את לא?

לירונת

אחלה ציטוטים משני הפרקים!! תודה ../images/Emo24.gif

הערות שלך תמיד נכונות

לירונת

אה, וד"א- בקשר למה שאמרת על השירים המקוריים

של גלי- לגמרי מסכימה איתך
כל הכיף זה העיבודים שהם עושים לשירים שאתה *מכיר*...

משי22

../images/Emo32.gif

כן, זה גם מה שאני אהבתי בגלי... הקטע הוא גם שאני כמעט לא שומעת מוזיקה של גלגלצ וכאלה, ודי לא מעודכנת, והיה ממש נחמד להכיר את השירים דרך גלי. טוב, נקווה שבעונה הבאה הם יחזרו לקטע של העיבודים

למעלה