Welcome to the forum!

yo1984

Welcome to the forum!

hi all hopefully very soon when i write all i wont be reffering to myself and 2 people though hopefully alot of fellow americans or english speakers who live in israel or who plan on moving to israel. the reason for this forum is pretty simple! Have you relized that while living in israel you still miss the american culture and when you finally meet another american your like yayy another american, and hey maybe you have more in common then you think. Here hopefully i will update you on things happening in israel both for people who live here and those that want to come here for a year or stuff like that. I personally am on the staff of MDA chul program which where we teach students who come to volounteer for the year on the ambulance. Students come from all around the world UK, USA, Switzerland, Belgium, France and many many more. More info on that in the next few messages. First i got to get the word out about this forum So i will try and do my best. Have a good one, all Yuda

maverick88

Hi there

Congratulations
Just a piece of advise for the new forum - when people start writing a message it's much more comfortable to read when the lines are aligned to the left. You can do that by clicking on "תחילת קוד" or just writing in the beginning of the message | הקוד | but without the gaps (I put them here so that the system wouldn't read it as a command). Good luck !​

למעלה