When will I find the One and Only girl for me

notilus

When will I find the One and Only girl for me

It has been 2 years since i started looking for the right girl ,since then i have found girls that only took advanted of me.what is wrong with you girl why do you atract to guy that will finally hurt you, and do not know how to treat you and when finally you find a nice guy you think he`s a nurd Maybe you should change the way you think ,not all the guy are atractive , some of them have a great sole allways remember it`s the cotence that metters not the cover

idoufo

i have the same problem

hello! i can understand your feelings. i have the same problem. i was thinking to open site for all the singles (the good one),and maybe then who knows.... anyway..i`m with my brother...take care bye

moshit

you will find the right girl

My english is not that good so escuse me for that/ trust me on that you are not the only one with that problem of yours. it`s not the girl that chooses the boys it`s or their hormons or what the society dicided long befor you wher eve born. you see it`s somthing that has to be changed but no one doe`s enything about it, but somtimes maby it is your problem whet you choos yourself a girl that is not for your lig, i meen dont thak it the rong way but everyone has to know themselfs to no what kind of people he whant around him included dates, so make your owen chek up on your self and see if you apply to right girl have a nice day moshit

notilus

thank you for your ideas

thank you so ,much Moshit for replying to my massage good ideas you have there thank you

flygirl

your right

i thought your messege is sometimes right grt with touch with me in my e_mail ok

למעלה