ג'יני מגשים משאלות ב-

ג'יני מגשים משאלות ב-../images/Emo43.gif

יום הולדת שמח, בריטני
חושבים שאתם יכולים להמציא ברכה יותר מקורית לכוכבת היקרה שחוגגת 30
בחרו שיר של בריטני אותו הייתם רוצים להקדיש לכבוד יום הולדתה והסבירו גם למה - הטובים ביותר יזכו ב-DVD של המופע החדש של בריטני – "Femme Fatale" מתנת אן אם סי
http://www.tapuz.co.il/Forums2008/ViewMsg.aspx?ForumId=569&MessageId=157624014
הג'יני מגשים לכם משאלה
רוצים לזכות בכרטיסים למופע המגניב של חנוכה - "שובו של הג'יני"
שתפו אותנו ב-תקריות חורפיות יוצאות דופן שקרו לכם, ואולי תוכלו לקחת את הילדים למחזמר החדשני והמצחיק של חנוכה
http://www.tapuz.co.il/Forums2008/ViewMsg.aspx?ForumId=2278&MessageId=157527309
מי יתחדש בציוד נגרות מקצועי
התחרות בפורום נגרויות ואומנויות עץ ממשיכה
העלו תמונות של העבודות הכי מוצלחות שלכם בעץ - ספסל לגינה, שולחן אוכל, צעצועים ועוד - ואולי תזכו ב-ציוד נגרות מקצועי ומשוכלל מתנת לדיקו
http://www.tapuz.co.il/Forums2008/ViewMsg.aspx?ForumId=2144&MessageId=157523871

yes21212

la woman !!!!!

the doors la woman Well, I just got into town about an hour ago Took a look around, see which way the wind blow Where the little girls in their Hollywood bungalows Are you a lucky little lady in the City of Light Or just another lost angel...City of Night City of Night, City of Night, City of Night, woo, c'mon L.A. Woman, L.A. Woman L.A. Woman Sunday afternoon L.A. Woman Sunday afternoon L.A. Woman Sunday afternoon Drive thru your suburbs Into your blues, into your blues, yeah Into your blue-blue Blues Into your blues, ohh, yeah I see your hair is burnin' Hills are filled with fire If they say I never loved you You know they are a liar Drivin' down your freeways Midnite alleys roam Cops in cars, the topless bars Never saw a woman... So alone, so alone So alone, so alone Motel Money Murder Madness Let's change the mood from glad to sadness Mr. Mojo Risin', Mr. Mojo Risin' Mr. Mojo Risin', Mr. Mojo Risin' Got to keep on risin' Mr. Mojo Risin', Mr. Mojo Risin' Mojo Risin', gotta Mojo Risin' Mr. Mojo Risin', gotta keep on risin' Risin', risin' Gone risin', risin' I'm gone risin', risin' I gotta risin', risin' Well, risin', risin' I gotta, wooo, yeah, risin' Woah, ohh yeah Well, I just got into town about an hour ago Took a look around, see which way the wind blow Where the little girls in their Hollywood bungalows Are you a lucky little lady in the City of Light Or just another lost angel...City of Night City of Night, City of Night, City of Night, woah, c'mon L.A. Woman, L.A. Woman L.A. Woman, your my woman Little L.A. Woman, Little L.A. Woman L.A. L.A. Woman Woman L.A. Woman c'mon

yes21212

Or just another lost angel...City of Night

I see your hair is burnin' Hills are filled with fire If they say I never loved you You know they are a liar Drivin' down your freeways Midnite alleys roam Cops in cars, the topless bars Never saw a woman... So alone, so alone So alone, so alone Motel Money Murder Madness Let's change the mood from glad to sadness

yes21212

gamemaster!!!!!!

Paul Oakenfold Game Master http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG1Yc4QKRjY Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves.. will bring all of you to a new understanding and value of life. A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel.. buried in dark layers of soil and stone. Earth radiates her brilliant beauty.. into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps your are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience it as a place to visit and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself as a game master. Imagine earth restored to her regal beauty. Stately trees seem to brush the deep blue sky. Clouds billow to form majestic peaks. The songs of birds fill the air.. creating symphony upon symphony.. The goddess is calling for.. and honoring.. of what she allows to be created.. from the core-mystery of the blood. Those who own her planet are learning about love.

yes21212

The Devil went down to Georgia!!!!!

the devil went down to jamaica charlie daniels band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDm_ZHyYTrg The Devil went down to Georgia He was lookin' for a soul to steal He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind And he was willin' to make a deal When he came across this young man Sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot And the Devil jumped up on a hickory stump And said, "Boy, let me tell you what" I guess you didnt know it But I'm a fiddle player too And if you care to take a dare I'll just make a bet with you" "Now you play a pretty good fiddle, boy But give the Devil his due I'll bet a fiddle of gold against your soul 'Cos I think I'm better than you" The boy said, "My name's Johnny And it might be a sin But I'll take your' bet, you're gonna regret Cause I'm the best there's ever been" Johnny your rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard 'Cause hell's broke loose in Georgia and the Devil deals the cards And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold But if you lose the Devil gets your soul The Devil opened up his case And he said, "I'll start this show" [ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/c/charlie-daniels-lyrics/devil-went-down-to-georgia-lyrics.html ] And fire flew from his fingertips As he rosined up his bow And then he pulled the bow across the strings And it made an evil hiss And a band of demons joined in And it sounded something like this When the Devil finished Johnny said, "well you're pretty good old son But just sit down in that chair right there Let me show you how its done Fire on the mountain, run boys, run The Devil's in the House of the Rising Sun Chicken in the bread pan pickin' at dough Granny does your dog bite? No child, no The Devil bowed his head Because he knew that he'd been beat And he laid that golden fiddle On the ground at Johnny's feet Johnny said, "Devil,just come on back If you ever wanna try again I done told you once you son of a bitch I'm the best there's ever been" He played, 'Fire on the Mountain', run boys, run The Devil's in the House of the Rising Sun Chicken in the bread pan pickin' at dough Granny does your dog bite? No child, no

למעלה