גראונד קונטרול טו אילן רמון

למה ילדים משועממים?!?

מה כבר נרשם? זה הוא שם השיר של דיוויד בואי ובעצם השיר ששודר בגל"צ, הרעיון בא ממנו. כמובן בגרסה עברית ותוכן שונה. אך לצערי הסוף הטראגי מאד דומה לשיר המקורי. הוא פשוט הפך את שם גיבור השיר, לאילן רמון, הגיבור שלנו.

Squad 55 Taylor

בסדר רעיון רעיון

אבל מה הקטע לבוא ולרשום 3 מילים? מצאת לזה סיבה הגיונית? משמעות כלשהי?

לא ידעתי שיש מינימום מילים להודעה..

לא ידעתי שיש מינימום מילים בפורום הזה!!!

HoNeY14

Ground Control to Major To

Ground Control to Major Tom Take your protein pills and put your helmet on Ground control to Major Tom Commencing Countdown, engines on Check ignition, and may God's love be with you This is ground control to Major Tom You've really made the grade And the papers want to know who's shirts you wear Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare This is Major Tom to Ground Control I'm stepping through the door And I'm floating in the most a peculiar way And the stars look very different today For here am I sitting in a tin can Far above the world Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do Though I've crossed one hundred thousand miles I'm feeling very still And my spaceship seems to know which way to go Tell my wife I love her very much She knows Ground control, to Major Tom !Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong ?Can you hear me Major tom ?Can you hear Me Major Tom ...Can you hear me Major Tom

dearanita

רגע יש המשך:

can you hear am i floating in a tin can far above the moon planet earth is blue and there's nothing i can do

patito ƒeo

וואי..../images/Emo182.gif../images/Emo107.gif

החלק האחרון פשוט עשה לי צמרמורת.. ?Can you hear me Major tom ?Can you hear Me Major Tom ...Can you hear me Major Tom

למעלה