המלצות

קציצון

המלצות

אני מחפש שירים בסגנון Alice In Chains-Would או שירים בסגנון של AUDIOSLAVE שירי רוק עם קטעים שקטעים באמצע אין לי מושג איך להגדיר לא בדיוק גראנג'

NoKiA2003

המממ

אני לא ממש מכיר אבל בטוח יהיו כאן כמה שעוכלו לע\ור לך עם זה, בינתיים אתה יכול לנסות את זה, אחלה יום לכולם

K's Choice - Everything For Free (1998) I don't know who you are But you seem very nice So will you talk to me Shall I tell you a story Shall I tell you a dream They think I'm crazy But they don't know that I like it here It's nice in here, I get everything for free Have you been here before Shall I show you around It's very pretty Have you come here to stay Well, you sure picked a day My name is Billy It's my birthday, you're invited to my party down the hall Where I go, what I'll become or who I am or what I'll be I'll never know, but I am sure that I'll get everything for free I'm not troubled or sad I'm just ready for bed It's been a long day Before they switch off the lights It truly was a delight They think I'm crazy But they don't know that I like it here It's nice in here Where I go, what I'll become or who I am or what I'll be I'll never know, but I am sure that I'll get everything for free Where I go, what I'll become or who I am or what I'll be I'll never know, but I am sure that I'll get everything for free Everything for free I don't know who you are But you seem very nice So will you talk to me Have you been here before Well, you sure picked a day They think I'm crazy​

קציצון

תודה

אני מכיר את השיר ואם אתה אוהב את EVERYTHING FOR FREE תנסה את NOT AN ADDICT שלהם, לדעתי הרבה יותר טוב

למעלה