יעל

ToryMaster

חכי כמה דקות טוב?

אני צריכה לעבור לאתר ההוא, להעתקי ואז לחזור לכאן ולהדביק אחלה

ToryMaster

הנה

D-Side - Speechless Printable version Speechless Ooh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah Tragic, completley When the one you love keps Running games with your heart I feel static, inside me Should i stay, should i go I dont know where to start Oh no Cause babe you and i, dont you know We got something thats Beautiful (beautiful) And yes you're the one even though that I know its illogical Cause baby You've got something over me And right now its all a mystery This things taken over you see No matter what i do, im speechless over you It dont make any sense at all But im here to always take the fall Baby, here's the proof No matter what you do I'm speechless over you Panic, should i let go Life ain't easy as a simple ABC (No, no, no, no) Ive had it, baby you know Youve been steering that wheel to somewhere I cant see (I cant see) Cause babe you and i, dont you know We got something thats Incredible (incredible) And yes you're the one even though that I know its illogical Cause baby You've got something over me And right now its all a mystery This things taken over you see No matter what i do, im speechless over you It dont make any sense at all But im here to always take the fall Baby, here's the proof No matter what you do I'm speechless over you No matter what you do Im speechless over you Why cant you give your heart away (Give your heart away) What can i do to make you stay (To make you stay) Just when i try to walk away (Try to walk away) Something tells me You've got something over me And right now its all a mystery This things taken over you see No matter what i do, im speechless over you It dont make any sense at all But im here to always take the fall Baby, here's the proof No matter what you do I'm speechless over you You've got something over me And right now its all a mystery This things taken over you see No matter what i do, im speechless over you (Oh yeah) No matter what i do, im speechless over you (Yeah, yeah, yeah no matter what i do) No matter what i do, im speechless over you (Speechless over you) No matter what i do Im speechless over you

למעלה