ציטוטי בארני

yetush

ציטוטי בארני

מנהלים אני מקווה שאני לא מקדים את זמני פה. אבל סתם החלטתי לפתוח שרשור ציטוטי בארני הכי טובים. הנה אחד שזכור לי לטובה ומאוד מצחיק: Barney Stinsons: "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"

McMonkeys

אותי אישית זה מאוד מצחיק

בארני:אני לא מעשן אני רק מעשן במצבים מסויימים, אחרי-סקס,כשאני עם גרמנים,לפעמים זה בא ביחד,סקס,ימי הולדת,לעצבן את אמא שלי,לפני-סקס,בסירת מפרש,ביום שבו המטס נמחקים בכל שנה,וכמובן,חכו לזה כי אלוהים יודע שאני חיכיתי...פחד הריון טד:למה אתה מעשן כרגע? בארני:אני תמיד במצב לפני-סקס,טד חחחחחחחחח הבאתי מידיד שליXD

Twilight Girll

../images/Emo103.gifאוי זה ענק../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif../images/Emo6.gif

ומחר אני כבר אגיב לשרשור.. יש המון מה להגיב:-.D

pennylane11

אחח, איפה להתחיל.

barney: so robin's not inlove with me? lily: no barney: why nooooot?
LGEGNDARY!!!
robin is the suit. i know!!! *boom* XD
There are few things I love more than suits. There are few things I love more than boobs. But to pit boobs up against suits – it’s almost unbearable.
he's not coming. she's not coming?
and it - is - ooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
pants pants pants pants pants!!!
ויש עוד מיליארדים. אחח, בארני

vitachka

../images/Emo210.gifWHAT UP?!

Lily is working on a painting of Barney holding a sword. Lily: “I don't think your sword will fit.” Barney: “I get that a lot.”
“The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years, 11 months old.”
“Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”
“It's gonna be legend-... wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY!”
“In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story.”
“God, it's me, Barney. What up? I know we don't talk much, but I know a lot of girls call out your name because of me.” ואי אפשר בלי הסרטון הזה: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQTCUU4N7DU

Twilight Girll

../images/Emo103.gifאעאע יש כל כך הרבה

טוב אלה שהכי הצחיקו אותי מויקיפדיה
Ted: The truth is: My friend, he does this thing where he goes to airports with fake luggage to pick up girls and w followed some here to Philadelphia. That's it, that's all this is! Airport Security Guard: Nobody's that lame. Ted: Yes, he's that lame. [to Barney] Tell him you're that lame. Barney: We are international businessmen!
Barney: [at a party] Do you ever go behind the rope and touch it? Employee at Liberty Bell Site: Only all the time. Barney: Do you ever like, stick your head inside it? Employee: Yeah. Barney: Have you ever licked it? Employee: Nope...I have never licked it. Barney: I bet nobody in history has ever licked the Liberty Bell. If someone were to pull that off, I daresay it would be - what's the word? LEGENDARY.
Ted: Pleased to meet you, Buttercup. I'm... Lando Calrissian. [Victoria laughs] Wow, this is kind of exciting. Our names will forever be shrouded in- Barney: [with bridesmaid on his arm] Hey Ted, Ted, Ted, look! I got a bridesmaid! Ted Ted look, Ted! The second hottest bridesmaid! Ted, look! See you Ted. Ted: [to Victoria] So I'm Ted. זה הרג אותי
My nose is just overflowing with awesome and I had to get some of it out.
Barney: [talking with Lily about waiting in line for the wedding-dress sale] I can’t go, I’ve got this thing… Lily: What thing? Barney: ...a penis.
Ted: Barney... Barney: This isn't Barney. ...but I hear that guy's awesome. All right. Listen very carefully. You will get your stuff back if you are able to complete a series of challenges. Number one, put on the suit. Number two, meet me at MacLaren's in an hour. Ted: How will I know who to look for since we've never met? [Awkward pause] Barney: ...I look like Barney.
השירים של ברני על אחות של טד
Barney: [on first card, Christmas 2005, to the tune of 'Jingle Bells'] Pulling down her pants, yanking off my own, underneath the mistletoe I'll make your sister moan - OOOH! Heather's hot, Heather's hot, and we'll go all the way... [on second card, Christmas 2006, to the tune of 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas'] I wish I could see her naked. I wish I could see her naked. I wish I could see her naked...and down on all fours! [gets ribbed by Ted] [on third card, Christmas 2007, to the tune of 'The Dreidel Song'] Ted has a little sister, gets hotter every day, and if I ever meet her with her boobies I will play - Everybody! Sister, sister, sister...
Barney: A lie is just a great story that someone ruined with the truth.
Barney: Ted, tonight we're gonna go out. We're gonna meet some ladies, it's gonna be *legendary*. Phone-five! [slaps cell-phone] Barney: You didn't phone-five, did you? [pause] Barney: I know when you don't phone-five Ted.

Twilight Girll

../images/Emo103.gifמהפרק החדש אהבתי את../images/Emo58.gif

"I WANNA SEE A PRETTY GIRL!" בקול החמוד שלו
זה הרג אותי

sweetdreams

חח אוקיי, יש שניים שאני חייבת לתרום!

נאום הבימבוז: Oh, I'm not confused, Lily. You know who is confused? Bimbos. They’re easily confused. It’s one of the thousand little things I love about them. I love their vacant, trusting stares; their sluggish, unencumbered minds; their unresolved daddy issues. I love them Lily, and they love me. Bimbos have always been there for me, through thick and thin—mostly thin. B-man don’t do thick crust, what up! תיאוריית Crazy vs. Hot: A girl is allowed to by crazy as long she is equally hot. ומשהו קטנטן לסיום: Nothing suits me like a suit!

למעלה