שיר ערב

NoKiA2003

שיר ערב

של אחת מלהקות הבנים היותר מצליחות שפעלו בשנות ה-90 בשיר שעדיין לא נמאס.
Back For Good Take That I guess now it’s time For me to give up, I feel it’s time Got a picture of you beside me Got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup, oh yeah Got a fist of pure emotion Got a head of shattered dreams Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind me Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn’t mean it, I just want you back for good (Want you back, want you back, want you back for good) Whenever I’m wrong Just tell me the song, and I’ll sing it You’ll be right and understood (Want you back, want you back) I want you back for good (want you back for good) Unaware, but underlined I figured out this story (no no) It wasn’t good (no no) But in a corner of my mind (corner of my mind) I celebrated glory But that was not to be In the twist of separation You excelled at being free Can’t you find (can’t you find) A little room inside for me? Whatever I said, whatever I did (whenever I’m wrong, I tell you) I didn’t mean it, I just want you back for good (Want you back, want you back) See, I want you back for good (want you back for good) Whenever I’m wrong (whenever I’m wrong, I tell you) Just tell me the song, and I’ll sing it You’ll be right and understood (Want you back, want you back) I want you back for good (want you back for good) And we’ll be together This time is forever (forever, now) We’ll be fighting, and forever we will be So complete in our love, we will never be uncovered again Whatever I said, whatever I did (whenever I’m wrong, I tell you) I didn’t mean it, I just want you back for good. (Want you back, want you back, want you back for good) Whenever I’m wrong (whenever I’m wrong, I tell you) Just tell me the song, and I’ll sing it You’ll be right and understood, (Want you back, want you back, want you back) See, I want you back for good (want you back for good) (Whatever I said, whatever I did) whenever I’m wrong, I tell you (I didn’t mean it, I just want you back for good) (Want you back) want you back (want you back) I want you back for good (want you back for good) (Whenever I’m wrong) whenever I’m wrong, I tell you (Just tell me the song, and I’ll sing it) (You’ll be right and understood) I want you back (want you back) I want you back (want you back) See, I want you back for good want you back for good) Oh, yeah I guess now it’s time That you came back for good.​

*נמסה* ../images/Emo99.gif

איזה שיר..
@!#@!

AniGinGit

ערב טוב...

אולי כי חשוך, גשום ומדפרס במקצת, ואולי כי הפצרת שאתן דרור ללשוני בפורום נכבד זה... זו הבחירה שלי לשיר בערב זה, אין לי מושג אם היישור לשמאל יעבוד, אבל לפחות שמתי גם תמונה :)
Blood sings When blood sees blood Of its own It sings to see itself again It sings to hear the voice it's known It sings to recognize the face One body split and passed along the line From the shoulder to the hip I know these bones as being mine And the curving of the lip And my question to you is: How did this come to pass? How did this one life fall so far and fast? Some are lean and some with grace, and some without; All tell the story that repeats Of a child who had been left alone at birth Left to fend and taught to fight See his eyes and how they start with light Getting colder as the pictures go Did he carry his bad luck upon his back? That bad luck we've all come to know And my question to you is: How did this come to pass? How did this one life fall so far and fast? When blood sees blood Of its own It sings to see itself again​

NoKiA2003

חשוך וגשום זה לאו דווקא מדפרס

למרות שהשיר ובכלל הדיסק הזה של סוזן ווגה די מורבידי וחוץ מזה לא הפצרתי
את יותא ממוזמנת להשאר.

NoKiA2003

נו, אז צריך להכין לך דיסק ניינטיז

בקרוב, כשתזכרי בכל השירים ששמים פה

דנטל

השירים שחשובים לי ממש... כבר יש לי

בשבילי ניינטיז זה ת'ראש מטאל. כלומר, זה קודם ת'ראש מטאל ואחר כך התקופה הכי טובה שלו - שנות התשעים. פנתרה, ספולטורה, סלייר, באדי קאונט, מטאליקה לפני הדרדור, דה גאד'רינג ועוד.

למעלה