תיקראו עד הסוף

דנדנאלה

תיקראו עד הסוף

One week they're on, the next week they're off, and this week it looks like Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have climbed aboard the crazy train, and we have no idea what's going to happen next... Samantha had a gig at Prive in Las Vegas last night, and she drove to Sin City on Monday afternoon minus her lady love. Originally, the plan was for Lindsay to stay behind in LA, but around 9pm Linds decided she was going to suprise Sam, and she drove her black Benz to Vegas by all by herself. Our X17 photog on the scene tells us that Sam arrived at the club around 10pm, and Lindsay showed up around 1am, totally taking Sam by surprise. Prior to waltzing into the club, Lindsay requested four dozen roses and went to Sam's room and sprinkled rose petals all over the place. You'd think Sam would be thrilled to see her girlfriend, but from the moment she saw Lindsay, she appeared furious. Our photog tells X17online: "The two started to argue and hide in the DJ booth and while she was in the booth, Lindsay ducked down, popped up a few seconds later, and began dancing wildly." Sam left the club around 3am, and she threw up behind a curtain on her way out!!! On the way to her Porsche, our photog asked Sam if she played any of Lindsay's songs during her sets, to which she replied "Lots," and hurried to her car. It seemed like everything was okay, but then Lindsay appeared, and we're still in shock over what happened next ... Lindsay began to walk to her car with a drink in her hand, at which point she handed it to the club security guard. When Linds saw the photogs approaching, she started to flip out, and screamed, "I cant believe that f*cking b*tch left me!" Lindsay managed to get into the driver's seat, and then she raced off, presumably to catch up with Sam. This exclusive footage above shows Lindsay speeding away in her black Mercedes SL550, and our photog tells X17online: "I'm sure the girls drove back to LA. Lindsay definitely appeared to be messed up on something, that's for sure. I've covered Lindsay for years and this is almost the worst I've ever seen here. She's back to the place she was two years ago before she ended up in rehab. I'm worried about her; it looks like her life is spinning out of control." אני מאוד מקווה שהיא תיצא מיזה עוד ליפני שזה יתחיל שוב....נקווה לטוב

דנדנאלה

אוקיי...

הרגע ראתי את הסרטון של זה... היא פשוט ניכנסה אם משקה לתוך האוטו....ואז השומר בא ולקח לה את זה! היא ניראית במצב נ_ו_ר_א....ואני מקווה שהיא תיהיה חזקה מספיק ולאתעשה שטיות

LindZiv Cohan

פאק../images/Emo4.gif

אני מקווה שזאת רק מעידה של פעם אחת. שלא תעשה את זה כל הזמן עכשיו. היא באמת נהגה במצבה?! למה אף אחד לא עצר אותה?? ולמה סמנתה לא נשארה לדאוג שהיא תחזור הביתה בשלום? סעמק. את יכולה להביא קישור לסרטון?

דנדנאלה

היא לא נהגה...

היא באה להיכנס לאוטו אם המשקה(לא יודעת מזה היה אבל אם אלכוהול...) ואז השומר ראש שלה עצר אותו....אני יבביא מאוחר יותר

LindZiv Cohan

אבל זה מה שכתוב../images/Emo2.gif

"Lindsay managed to get into the driver's seat, and then she raced off, presumably to catch up with Sam"

למעלה