2 שאלונים נחמדים :)

danduuu

2 שאלונים נחמדים :)

הראשון-איזה חבר מהלהקה אתה? http://quizilla.com/users/GDWAN/quizzes/Which%20Nightwish%20member%20are%20u%3F לי יצא תומאס
השני-איזה שיר של נייטוויש אתה? http://quizilla.com/users/mistydancer/quizzes/Which%20Nightwish%20song%20are%20you?/ לי יצא ביוטי אנד דה ביסט

יצאתי תומאס ודד בויז פואם.

What kind of literature do you reading?
לפחות הוא כתב ליטרצ'ר כמו שצריךXD וואו, הפכו אותי ליצור הכי מדוכא בעולם
טוב נו, לא הכי רחוק מהמציאות, אבל אהבתי מה שהם כתבו בשני.

דיי את להיות אני, יצאתי לפנייך!!

אבל פאק, זה ממש מגניב, זה כאילו מה שגילינו לפני שנה וחצי כמעט(!!!!) הוא בהחלט נכון ולא מפסיק

נממ

תומאס "This is me for forever one of the lost ones..." You are Tuomas, the soul, the spirit of music of the band! The poet who seeking for hope inside the nature,the dark,the love,inside the world...inside his self! Those tales of him showing us the beauty of a lost soul! Oh,if only your hearts had a home! וDEAD BOY'S POEM וואלה, באמת אחד השירים האוהבים עליי :] "If only my heart had a home" Melancholy, creative, lonely and spiritual Do you belong in this world? No, you don't. You're far beyond it. Sometimes you look back upon this word but it's only a momentary glimpse.

limors2

מרקו וGHOST LOVE SCORE../images/Emo54.gif

אחד מהשירים האהובים עלי
"Mysterious, changing, declamatory, exciting You're not a song, you're a symphony. Sometimes you're feeling down, and sometimes your spirits are soaring, but no matter what you feel, you have the power to make others feel the same as you. You have a great capacity for identifying emotions, but the others are not as good at guessing yours. You're probably very fond of Lord of the Rings --now I'm just putting you on ;)" אבל אני לא אוהבת שר הטבעות

מגניב../images/Emo9.gif

יצאתי תומאס וEnd of All Hope.. אבל השיר לא מתאים לי
"I'm afraid you're a hopeless case."..אמאל'ה

D:

יצאתי תומאס ו- Know Why The Nightingale Sings! ^__^ לא בטוחה אם מה שכתוב עליהם מתאים לי, אבל אני אוהבת את שניהם אז למי אכפת?

Blade Of Fire

טוב, צפוי../images/Emo6.gif

יצא לי הל פלאנט ותומאס
איך זה מסתדר יחד אני לא יודע אבל שיהיה.... כנראה שפשוט בשירים זרקתי זין כי התשובות היו ארוכות ומעיקות מידי..... שאלון חופר....

LadySilkworm

מגניב!

יצאתי תומאס ו KNOW WHY THE NIGHTINGALE SINGS [הא הא כמו מישי אהמ פה P:].

למעלה