Congratulations!

feldrave

Hi Poison Ivy

I'm a native English (American) speaker (although I also speak fluent Hebrew and other languages) and I would love to offer my assistance to you or to anyone else who may need it. What country is the little fellow from? I'd probably try to teach him basic vocabulary first, then maybe start reading short stories, explaining rules in practice, not in theory. At this age children can learn a great deal by imitation.

AS YOU WISH!

your mistakes are: forum->*a* forum ther's-> there's fell->feel studyed->studied well, first of all you have to teach his to express himself rightly-i mean the basics of english- am, is and are, the basic times and verbs/adverbs/adjectives/nouns. then teach him advenced times and questions' right form. and ofcourse give him some books to read.

Well...

I always reckoned the best way to teach English is through something the student's fond of. My little brother is more or less the boy's age, and though he does have the advantage of being born into a family of mad Anglophiles (Though my father's more fond of Americans. Oh, the shame of it all! :)) I must say he began speaking far more fluently about two years ago, give or take, when we subscribed for digital cable and began receiving Cartoon Network. He watched the cartoons and simultaneously acquired a basic English vocabulary. The secret basically lies in discovering what could motivate him to study. Once you've figured that bit out, the rest should be fairly easy. Good luck :)

למעלה