Could someone please explain to me

london eye

Could someone please explain to me

why almost every post in the "british culture forum" is written in bloody m. hebrew ?!

AmiTutiT14

what is "bloody m. hebrow"?

maybe you mean to "bloody hebrow"? so i'll explain you why. it's because we live in israel, and in israel people usually talks hebrow. now you understand why? great.... by the way, wher are you from?

ketty the sheep

Well,

if you prefer posting in English, be my guest. The thing is, some people who post/read here, with all their love to the country and it's colture, aren't exactly English experts. If all the posts were in English, only those of us who are used to communicate by using this language would actually manage to understand eachother, which will probably scare off new forum members (well, at least those who don't speak English) or will make their visit here less comfortable​

TwelveEyes

Oh, the atrocity! *faints*

I don't think you quite grasp the concept of this message board: its purpose is to be a gathering place for Anglophiles (Though at the moment, it mostly gathers dust
) where we can commonly discuss our favourite culture without having to endure the disgruntled, grimacing patriots who are so unfortunately widespread in Israel. While personally, I think language is an integral part of any given culture and in fact, a culture within itself, I see no reason why we should conduct this message board in English. Speaking fluent English isn't all that significant to the appreciation of British culture, much like one doesn't have to be a musician in order to appreciate music - though I agree it greatly enhances the experience.

למעלה