Hello People

o a k y

Hello People../images/Emo70.gif

What's up? everithing well? I want to presnet me, my name is Pablo, i,m studyng English with my personal teacher and in the school
Well, in the last months i see that i'm improve my english and i happy well it. I like to see TV and Mooviev in the cinema, to listening radio from israel and USA (recommended
and i hope taht coming soon i can to travel somewhere and speak with the people and understand
I hope that you don;t be boring when you raed my letter.. ובעברית
שלום, רציתי להגיד שיש לכם פורום מעולה של שפה מעולה ואני מקווה שאני יוכל להשתלב.. תודה!

Hi!

Hey Pablo, Welcome to the English Language forum. Here are a few grammatical mistakes with your post: "I want to present me" - אני רוצה להציג את עצמי - Is not in common use in English. If you'd like to use it anyway, use "myself" and not "me". "I'm improve my English" - I have [I've] improved my English. To listening - To listen (basic form). "You don't be boring" - You didn't get bored (אחרת אתה אומר לנו שאתה מקווה שלא היינו...משעממים!) I hope it's okay that I fixed your mistakes, since I saw that everyone did it. I am just a part of the crowd. ;)

can I also say ../images/Emo20.gif

You don't get bored? as I see it, didn't refers to the past and don't to the future but maybe i'm wrong btw, welcome to the forum

And that's when crazy logic

Struck me! You see, I was planning on writing both options, but then I realized, this is the end of his letter. These are his final words. Logic gave me this huge BANG! on the head, and told me that his final words referring to his letter should be in past tense. Do you get what I'm saying? Because I can try being more coherent, and not just throw my points around.

ל3

hi Pabelo

I hope you will find this place to be one that is fun to be in. I wish you luck . perhaps two month from now we would all discover that we will have improved our English.

Another option

Is to write :"Allow me to introduce myself" But i think it's designate more for official letters and stuff like that. HAPPY PASSOVER!

ailag

err..

I'd just like to point out that "welcome" has only one L in it. (as someone else has already said here, it might be rude to correct other people's mistakes but everyone else is doing that anyway...) p.s. how does one align text to the left? probably with the "code" options, but how?

למעלה