Help me to keep Lindsay in Llanview

Woods rules

Help me to keep Lindsay in Llanview

Hi everyone, OLTL has not renewed Cat's contract and you have to admit that Llanview won't be the same without Lindsay. So, here's a link to a petition that supposed to keep her on the show. Be nice people and SIGN!!! http://www.petitiononline.com/hickland/petition.html Have an amazing day, Lee-Or

מצד אחד ../images/Emo58.gif ענקי

די מובנת ההחלטה הזו. המוות של ג'ן והעובדה שוויל וסאם כבר לא שם די רמאים שלינדזי מנותקת מכל הדמויות. אני אישית, הייתי דוחף אותה לקו עלילה עם דניאל ונורה. אבל כנראה של-TPTB יש תוכניות אחרות. מצד שני - סליחה? לקחת את אחת השחקניות היותר טובות בסדרה?
אני אפילו לא יכול לחשוב על לאנוויו בלי לינדזי. היא השתלבה עד כדי כך שם, לטוב ולרע.

Woods rules

Lindsay isn't so disconnected.... |

She involves with RJ now and they are SOOOOOO hot!!!! They are THE couple of Llanview. They are so hot now that no one remembers Bo & Nora.... Besides, she came to Llanview BEFORE her kids and she had huge stories without them. Plus, we still have Nora on the show, right? So TPTB should give them a juicy fight and the rating is on his way up.... I totally agree with you, she is one of the best. Llanview won't be the same....

Chinita

אילולא ידעתי מי זאת קאט...

הייתי עושה חגיגה.... אבל מאחר שאני יודעת את מה שאני יודעת... חבל לי
יוחזרו בו ונורה לאלתר

למעלה