hey

Red Nailpolish

hey

sorry im writing in english because i dont have hebrew in here ok i have a problem i have like 4-5 close friends we are very very close and we are kind of allways together this year we started high-school, and im learning in a different class and they are all together in the same class this is because we chose different subjects to learn, we knew we arent going to be together for the next 3 years im kind of happy about it because sometimes i feel like they are not real friends i mean, they are, i love being with them, but i dont know sometimes few of them are just acting like bad friends and everybody can see it so thats why i was a little happy not to be with some of them in my class but in my new class i dont have friends and i dont think im going to get close to the kids in my class i know them from my school, its not like we are going to get close and i feel like my friends are now all together and they are going to forget about me we are not going to talk too much like we used to, and we are not going to be close any more people say - this will make you not fight and miss each other but i know it's not going to be like that at all because i know my friends and im so sad cuz im not going to have real close friends any more what should i do? sorry for writing too much, thank you for reading

see

you are know hebrew i wirite it in english okay this happan to me to my all friends are go to another class withot me and i was very very sad but you need to toke with them and be with them and try to go afternoon to somwer like mall or somthing else you need to keep the meet with them evry time you can and they dont forgot you i try it to and this good beacuse i know what you toking about they not forgot me and i going to go to they class i hope i help you

Red Nailpolish

חח עכשיו יש לי עברית

תודה =] אתה צודק אני צריכה לשמור איתן על קשר בהפסקות ואחר"הצ וככה לא נתרחק יותר מדי
בהצלחה גם לך

nav27

../images/Emo13.gif

הי אני גם חושבת שאם את יכולה אז תנסי להתחבר לאלה שאת שונה מהם כנראה שתתרגלי לאט לאט.... ובקשר לחברות---אולי כדאי שתמשיכי איתם תקשר אבל בקטנה..חברים לא אמיתיים לא שווים קרבה יותר מידי... היתה לי חברה שהייתי איתה מכתה א (10 שנים)והיא בסוף מהזה דפקה אותי... (ידעתי שהיא ממש לא אמיתית אבל התעלמתי מזה כי פשוט הכרתי אותה...ממש הייתי טיפשה....) זה ממש לא שווה אתזה! בהצלחה

למעלה