שרה וגריסום- ה- סיפור בתמונות

kerry cordano

../images/Emo126.gif../images/Emo126.gif עונה 5 ../images/Emo126.gif../images/Emo126.gif

'Viva Las Vegas' שרה חוזרת לעבודה אחרי ה"גמילה" שלה והיא רוצה לדבר עם גריס', אבל זה לא מסתדר

kerry cordano

../images/Emo126.gifוכמובן nesting dolls

שרה מושעית ובבית, גריס' בא אליה כל הסצינה: and there's someone at the door. It's Gil. Sara greets him with, "Well, if you're here, it can't be good." . Gil asks to come in, and Sara lets him. As he walks by, she lifts her beer and asks, "Wanna ask me if I'm drunk?" . Gil replies, "We both know that's not your problem." The door closes, and Gil says, "I spoke to Catherine." Anyway, Gil adds that Ecklie wants him to fire Sara, and Sara sighs that she knew it was coming. To her credit, she still remembers her manners and offers a drink. Gil would rather have an explanation. Sara says, "I...lost my temper." Gil asks, "That seems to be happening quite a bit. Do you know why?" Sara indirectly answers with, "What difference does it make? I'm still fired." Gil asserts that it makes a difference to him. Sara begins rattling off why she might be angry. She has a problem with authority. She chooses men who are emotionally unavailable (and here, she gestures to Gil, which is a nice touch. I love that she's not letting him pretend she didn't have feelings for him). She's self-destructive. Gil asks, "Have you ever gone a week without a rationalization?" Sara doesn't have time to reply before Gil's explaining, "It's from The Big Chill. One of the characters explaining a basic fact of life -- that rationalizations are more important to us than sex, even." Sara protests that she's not rationalizing anything, and she was kind of pissy to Catherine and Ecklie. Gil wants to know why, and Sara tells him to drop it. Gil's all, "No," and Sara looks up to snap, "What do you want from me?" Gil replies, "I want to know why you're so angry." . Well, it turns out that Sara's angry because she's now dealing with childhood trauma: her parents were in a relationship -- it's not clear if it was a mutually abusive one, or what -- and one night, her mother stabbed and killed her father. A cop on the scene commented via Technicolor yawn. Sara comments that it's funny what the mind remembers. Gil, looking like he acutely regrets asking the "Why for Sara make the angry?" question, struggles to reply, "Well, the mind has its filters." Then Sara's left lobe checks out of the conversation entirely as she asks, "Do you think there's a murder gene?" Gil, fortunately, has enough left brain for both of them: "I don't believe genes are a predictor for violent behavior." You'd think that both of them would also be acutely aware of the environmental factors that influence someone's violent tendencies. Sara alludes to this with, "You wouldn't know it in my house. The fights, the yelling, the trips to the hospital -- I thought it was the way everybody lived. When my mother killed my father, I found out that it wasn't." This is the point where Sara starts crying Gil reaches over and takes her hand וזה קטע מדהים בלי ספק

למעלה