ניוזזזז

StayAwake

../images/Emo240.gifניוזזזז../images/Emo240.gif

קודם כל נתחיל בדבר החשוב ביותר... מחר יוצא האלבום הרביעי של אטל Dirty Work. בגלל שאני די בטוחה שרובכן כבר שמעתן אותו, אני אתלהב לבד
בכל מקרה, היו כמה חדשות ומשום מה לא היה שרשור של חדשות אז הרשתי לעצמי לפתוח אחד ולשרשר את החדשות שיש לי כבר שבוע לשרשר

StayAwake

המילים ל2 שירים../images/Emo41.gif

“A Daydream Away” I wish you could see your face right now ‘Cause you’re grinning like a fool And we’re sitting on your kitchen floor On a Tuesday afternoon Doesn’t matter when we get back To doing what we do ‘Cause right now could last forever Just as long as I’m with you We would go out on the weekend To escape our busy lives And we’d laugh at all the douche-bag guys Chasing down their desperate wives I would drink a little too much And you’d offer me a ride I would offer you a t-shirt And you would stay another night We never stood a chance out there Shooting love in real-time So we’ll take it over ice tonight With a little salt And a little lime You’re just a daydream away I wouldn’t know what to say if I had you And I’ll keep you a daydream away Just watch from a safe place So I never have to lose… Guts Shooting for the stars Desperately reaching for something in the dark Pictures of memories buried in my heart Lie awake and dream of the endless possibilities Catch my breathe and go for it Take apart, everything that’s holding me down Make a point To pick a new direction To make a new connection Is this what it feels like Finding out, that I’ve got the guts to say anything Feels like, breaking out, when I can give up my reputation Finally, I can see honestly, I’ve got the guts to say anything Bold enough to fall Flat on my face when I walk as they crawl Slowing down is just a waste of time to let go Tapping my fingers to the rhythm of a metronome Counting opportunities Take apart, a gravity that’s holding me down Make a point To find a resolution To be my own solution Is this what it feels like Finding out that I’ve got the guts to say anything Feels like breaking out, when I can give up my reputation Finally I can see honestly, I’ve got the guts to say anything Let me go down, let me go (let me go down alone) Let me go down (just let me go down) If i’m gonna go down (then just let me go) Let me go down, let me go down (just let me go) (Let me go) Is this what it feels like, Finding out, that I’ve got the guts to say anything Feels like, breaking out, when I can give up my reputation Finally, I can see honestly, I’ve got the guts to say anything

StayAwake

../images/Emo248.gifותמונה שגאק העלה לטוויטר../images/Emo248.gif

תגדילו ותראו את הפרצוף של זאק

PnutButterNinja

../images/Emo6.gif חחחחחחחחחחחח

אני די בטוחה שאם מישו מטמבלר ראה את זה אז יהיו עם זה דברים אדירים XD גאד ג'אק כל כך חמוד

PnutButterNinja

קיבינימאט . סליחה: ~ ביפ ~ XD

אני אתלהב איתך ! כי גם אני לא שמעתי XD הורדתי , אבל לא שמעתי אותו כי זה די הורס את ההפתעה ... אז אני מתלהבת איתך ! ~ ייפי יאי ~ ~התלהבות התלהבות~

animfanatic

../images/Emo83.gif למה שתתלהבי לבד ? ../images/Emo6.gif

אני עד עכשיו מתלהבת כמו מטורפת XD

למעלה