היום ב-
אנשים

../images/Emo42.gif היום ב-../images/Emo43.gif אנשים ../images/Emo1.gif

נועה כהן-רז באום, יוצרת, מבצעת ומספרת סיפורים תתארח ב-21:00 בפורום מספרי סיפורים. שרשרו לה כבר עכשיו שאלות בפורום! http://www.tapuz.co.il/tapuzforum/main/Viewmsg.asp?forum=657&msgid=68898476
לתוכנית חדשה בערוץ 2 דרושים שרוטים! אם אתם מנפחים קונדומים, שרים מאיה בוסקילה בגרעפסים, מקפיצים ביצה על הראש או שיש לכם תחביב לא שגרתי במיוחד- מקומכם איתנו! אה, כן: כדאי שתהיו צעירים/ות בני 12-22 ורצוי מאזור המרכז. השאירו הודעה (ורצוי גם תמונה) ונחזור אליכם. mailto:[email protected]

Blue Aura

נ"ש,בקשה.../images/Emo113.gif../images/Emo14.gif

למישהו יש את הציטוט שג'ודית אמרה לג'ואן,ג'ואן אמרה שאף אחד מהחברים לה מת וג'ודית אמרה "לוזרים". מישהו יכול להביא לי אותו

Lost Lullaby

אמממ, הציטוט הזה?

Joan: Judith? Judith. Judith: Oh, man, you're a deep sleeper. I thought you'd never wake up. Joan: I've had this dream before. [She turns off the lamp and climbs back into bed.] Judith: Look, I don't have much time. Let me do the talking. Joan: How do you not have much time? You're dead. Judith: Whatever. That's your perspective. Joan: [Turns the lamp on again.] You're not dead? Judith: It turns out all that stuff Lischak was talking about is true. You know, relativity, string theory, different dimensions. The human eye can only see a fragment of the electromagnetic spectrum. But that's not the point. You're about to be tested, so you need to get ready. Joan: Are you talking about finals? Judith: No. Joan: This sounds bad. I'm not good with tests. Judith: Here's what you need to remember. It's all true, and you're not alone. Joan: Is it gonna be, like, written, oral, essay, multiple choice? Do I need to run or jump? Are superpowers required, because I don't have any. Judith: Of course you do. Joan: I knew it. God's behind this, isn't he? Judith: He's behind everything. By the way, Adam and Cruella? That is so wrong. Joan: Yeah. Can you believe it? Judith: It's good you forgave him, though. Joan: Well, he did almost freeze to death. Judith: Your hair looks good. Joan: Yeah? I want to cut it. Judith: No way. It's hot. Joan: I really miss you. Judith: I didn't go anywhere. I'm just hard to see sometimes. Joan: But you're ok? Judith: Be strong, JoJo. Oh, hey. Watch this. [She dances through the closed door, then pokes just her head back.] Cool, huh? Heh heh. [She withdraws her head, leaving Joan alone.] Joan: Yeah, like I can go to sleep now.​

Blue Aura

לא,../images/Emo113.gif../images/Emo14.gif

גו'אן:אין לי הרבה חברים שהם מתים. ג'ודית:לוזרים.

Lost Lullaby

הוו מצאתי

Judith: Now you're getting warm, JoJo. A cop and an artist. An avenger and a visionary. What kind of kid did you'd think they'd have? Joan: Ok, can you stop showing up like that? I mean, I miss you, bit it freaks me out because none of my other friends are dead. Judith: Losers. Joan: So it's meant to be. It's some kind of calling. Judith: Circumstances conspire. Energies converge into powerful new forces. That's where you come in.​

למעלה