Questions

icekey

Two questions :]

Hello guys, I glad to see the new forum, I always wants to practice on my english, so if i have some mistakes then correct me please. The questions: 1)What the diffrecens between also and either? 2)I heard from TV show somebody sayin "You gonna be fine!", if i'll say it so i'll be say "You will be fine!" sombody can exsplan me what the diffrent between the two sentences? Thanks guys,

זה ניסוח נכון?

Hello I would like to join the "take three minutes" project. Please send me some details about the project and how i can help promoting a better understanding of Israel. זה נכון? הם צריך לשנות ל How can I help,,, מה ההבדל בין הצורות?

yuval k

../images/Emo18.gif Watch your language

We'd appreciate it if you could use English instead of Hebrew, if you do decide to post your question here. In this case, `how' does not start a (direct) question - so the correct phrasing is `how I can', with `how' serving as an (interrogative) adverb.​

AnnabeI Lee

It depends on your sentence.

There are two types of sentences in which you can use that combination of words: Direct and Indirect. A direct sentence would be the question. Let's say I am looking for directions and I see you, i might ask you "How can I get to Ayalon Darom from here"?. That was a complete sentence, and it is direct. But if I chose to say "Please tell me how I can get to Ayalon Darom", my sentence would no longer be direct. Now my phrase is an indirect part of a sentence asking you to tell me something, not the question itself.​

I can try

But first, let me insist that you adjust the text to the left from now on. This is done by clicking on תחילת קוד at the beginning and סיום קוד at the end. 1. One common use of either is to imply a choice: "I'm either going to go to the party or not." If you mean something like somebody saying "I didn't like the movie" and someone else saying "I didn't like it either" then it's used very similarly to the word "too." But it can only be used in the negative (you can't say "I liked it either") and only in the end of the sentence (unlike also and too, whose position is more flexible). 2. Using "going to VERB" instead of "will VERB" is not a mistake, it's just a nuance. There is a slight difference in meaning. "Going to" is used when you're more certain that the action will indeed take place and/or when the future is perceived as near future. "Will" is used for far future and/or less certain action. Hope that helped.​

icekey

Alright thanks you

Thanks you on your help :). About the תחילת קוד and סיום קוד, it's very uncomfortable :\, all the time it's getting confused with the hebrew text. Thanks again :).

yuval k

../images/Emo63.gif Questions

Please post any old-forum-style questions to this thread (but it'll be better to post them there instead of here). Thanks!​

ArieIO5

It's Audrey

But in case you haven't noticed, this is an English-only forum. If you have a question, you're more than welcome to ask it. But do it in English.​

SQ2

איך כותבים..

מבלי להניד עפעף?.. כאילו מבחינת הביטוי בלי שיזיז לך, לא היה לך אכפת או משהו בסגנון?

Vivi Sparrow

Question

Is there a certain subject that should be discussed over this forum? I mean, can we talk about anything here, only in English?​

MajorWinters

Just Translate

You gonna be fine is: I are going to be fine which is אתה עומד\הולך להיות בסדר You will be fine is אתה תהיה בסדר

למעלה