is anybody here?

noamnahmias

is anybody here?

Hello. im hoping ppl still go in here i think it's important. Come on now like madmanIII said everyone tell a lil about themselves maybe we'll be able to keep this forum alive :) Are u all very close to that american part in you? cuz im just close to my english speaking part not to any type of american part cuz i dont have one. I came back 2 and a half years ago and im very glad to be in israel though english is a big part of me and i wish to keep it and not lose it like some of the people who come back after a couple of yrs in the us. have a good weekend everyone :)

yo1984

very simple

When i opened this room i was hoping ppl would write and keep it alive though it wasnt like that :) at the beggining ppl were writing but bit by bit everyone left could be for many different reasons though bottom line in order to keep a forum alive we need everyones help its not enough that i come in the forum once in a while what we need is that everyone would write to keep it alive. if u have any ideas to keep it alive im all ears :) yuda​

noamnahmias

i'd like to think of some

I dunno exactly what we can do but maybe there are other sites with english speakers (maybe it's better than saying americans...) that are in israel that we can publisize it in and get people to come here and actually write. First we have to understand what we want this forum to be about mostly which i don't think anyone knows yet.. hope it wont it'll stay alive. I know i'll do my best to keep it. good luck to us bye :)

MadManII

נו טוב... עליתי מניו-יורק ב 1990. גרתי ברעננה עד 93. ואז עברתי לבית שמש. עכשיו אני חזרתי לרעננה ואני לומד בהסדר שם. ואני די קשור לצד האמריקאי.

MadManII

שבוע טוב

אני מדבר וקורא אנגלית כל הזמן. ו יש לי משפחה בארה"ב . הסדר זה לימוד בישיבה (דתית לאומית) לפני הצבא.

MadManII

או אוג` 06. או אוג`

רוב הסיכוי אוג` 06. את יודעת יש לי משפחה בפלורידה. ב בוקה רטון,הוליווד, ועוד מקום ששכחתי.

MadManII

עוד יש זמן

נראה שכבשנו את הפורום. זה רק אני את ו yo1984.

MadManII

עוד יש זמן

נראה שכבשנו את הפורום. זה רק אני את ו yo1984.

noamnahmias

אכן

הוא שלנו מהיום---כבוד הוא לנו..יש לכם מושג אם יש עוד פורומים של דוברי אנגלית בישראל? כי אני חדשה בתחום הפורומים

yo1984

אין זה הבעיה

לכן פתחנו את הפורום כאן! :) אם היה הייתי יודע על זה מזמן

noamnahmias

מבאס :/

חבל כי אני בטוחה שיש עוד אנשים שחשוב להם כמונו..אבל זה כבר לא משנה אם אפחד לא משתף פעולה ומחיה תפורום. איפה אפשר לפרסם אותו אתם חושבים?

למעלה