The story which never ends

icekey

The story which never ends

Hello guys, I got an idia for the forum: "The story which never ends". Everyone who want to join the story will write 10 lines about some subject, In the end we'll connect all the parts together
. What do you guys think?

EvyatarB

Sure, I'll start.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. " 'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door; Only this, and nothing more." It doesn't matter if myself or Edgar Allan Poe is the author, right?

we rise to the challange

but the knocking did continue, while I stretched each bone and sinew In a vain and futile effort this intrusion to ignore but my sleepiness receded and abjectly I conceded that for now, gone and forgotten was my willingness to snore so I grabbed a handy cudgel for to give that guy what for and went stumbling for the door

EvyatarB

!

Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortals ever dared to dream before; But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, Lenore?, This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!" Merely this, and nothing more.​

למעלה