YOUNG JUSTICE: Why Are All The Hot Guys Gay?

ahrua192

YOUNG JUSTICE: Why Are All The Hot Guys Gay?

יאי אז פאנפיק בירדפלאש אם מישהי אוהבת D: באנגלית^^
הומוריסטי ואממ כן. אני לא חושבת שמותר לי לשים פה קישור לFF.NET אז אני פשוט אפרסם פה D:
ממולץ לקרוא במסמך/FF.NET ^^

Title: Why Are All The Hot Guys Gay?
Fandom: Young Justice (the cartoon)
Pairing: Birdslash (Kid Flash-Wally/Robin-Dick) though no action, not much romance either
Rating: K+ (for slight language. I could raise it if needed)
Disclaimer: I do not own the DC characters.
Word count: 2,439
Summary: A random nameless waitress gets to see our two favorite heroes hang out together, and boy, aren't they hot? Too bad the hang out turned into a make out. Even worse, it seems like some bullies are up to no good. A short funny little piece.
A/N: Again, English is not my first language, so I'm sorry in advance. My first Birdflash, one of my favorite ships, though I like them as bros as well P:
Thank you FrankandJoe3 for going over my story! :DD
It's a little weird, not my normal style ( not that you would know XP).. It's distant like that because that what I wanted.. You'll understand one you read it :p
Enjoy!
~WAATHGG~

"Is there anything else you would like?" The pretty waitress wrinkled her nose a little. These two boys have already ordered five first courses, seven main dishes, and four disserts. It looked like most of the food went to the (handsome, older) read-headed boy, and even though she got a little sick of serving them and she REALLY hoped they could pay for all of this food (if not, her boss will find a way to blame it on HER),she couldn't help but to smile at the freckled teen. Before she went down to their table she made sure her lipstick was as red as ever and her hair fixed and now she pushed her breast up and her butt out. Sure, the other boy was pretty cute himself; he'd make a fine young man in a couple of years, but he was WAY too young for her. She'd turn eight-teen only in seven and a half months, after all.
The young blonde waitress looked down expectantly only to find the red-headed teen looking expectantly at his younger friend.
"Is there?" He asked, using the most adorable puppy face the girl has ever seen, only for his dark-haired friend to roll his eyes. How he could resist those wide innocent emerald eye was a mystery to her.
"Fine," he answered, sighing dramatically." But next time, you pay- maybe that way you won't eat so much, Kid- Fat."
He was not fat! He was lean and muscular and, oh who was she kidding, she totally had a thing for red-heads and he was hot.
Yet, it seemed the said boy did not take offence at all, and he looked pretty damn happy when he ordered two more waffles without even batting an eye at her. She wrote his order down and went, a little puffed, toward the counter to bring their new order in, making sure she swung her behind as she did.
After she told Frank, the Chef, to make the desserts, she turned around and saw the younger boy looking at her before leaning to whisper something in his fellow's ear. She definitely didn't expect the attractive boy to turn his head and look right at her, a surprised expression spread over his face. After a few seconds, though, he grinned widely and winked at her, hiding one of his gorgeous eyes for a second.
The senior girl flushed a little, but made sure she smiled back at the other teen. He looked around seventeen or eighteen, which raised the question; what was he doing hanging out with that freshman. She didn't recognized either from Belior High, but they could be from the northern side of the city which meant they went to Central High.*
The older boy continued to smile at her, before he got smacked, hard, by his companion.
She looked away, but kept glancing at the couple of friends from the corner of her eye and saw the red-headed boy pouting (AD-ORABLE!) and crossing his arms, only for his younger friend to smirk at him.
"-Helloooo?" Suddenly Frank's voice broke through her snoopin- I mean, DEEP THOUGHTS, and she turned around quickly.
"Sorry. I had something on my mind," She smiled to reveal a line of perfect white teeth.
"Does this something have red hair and abs?" He half laughed as he handed her the two plates with waffles on them.
"Oh, shut up, Frank."
She took the dishes and huffed a bit, but he saw her smile just before she turned to serve the food.
The hottie was still pouting when she arrived at their table, but as soon as he spotted her, he turned around and made the most charming look she had ever seen. The boy who sat across from him snickered at that.
"Hey, babe," The red-headed wriggled his eyebrows. "I see the sweet thing had arrived." He looked pointedly at her before he winked again.
She blushed again and smiled as she put the plates down at the table (in front of the ginger, only). She opened her mouth to say something in return but was stopped by the loud "DUDE!" that obviously came after the smaller boy kicked the other under the table.
"Not cool." He pouted again and received another smirk from his friend.
"Here, let me help you." He said, and before the other could change his expression, the shorter boy shoved a spoonful of waffle with cream and chocolate to his mouth.
The red-headed closed his mouth in surprise before he smiled around the spoon and looked up to his friend. Said friend pulled the spoon out of the other's mouth (which made a "plop" sound) and grinned in satisfaction.
"More." The handsome boy demanded, almost whining. The attractive waitress was left standing there, her mouth still opened, forgotten.
She was so close!
He was actually hitting on her! But his friend seemed not to like it. Maybe it was their time out and he wanted the red-head all to himself. How selfish. Though she must have admitted, they WERE cute. Although she would never call herself that, "bros before hos", right?
With that thought on her mind, she skidded back to the main counter. Frank grinned at her, revealing a line of white teeth. He was in his mid-twenties, with a tanned skin and bright brown hair. He had the look, but he made it clear for her in her first day of work she was too young for him. It didn't matter. The teen at table 4 was hotter anyway.
"See it's going well between you and Prince Charming over there." He commented wittily.
"For your information," she lifted her chin, "He totally hit on me."
"I'm sure he did." He said it in a way that made it obvious he wasn't.
"I swear! He even winked! Twice!" She replied heatedly, but not loud enough for any diners to hear her.
Frank raised an eyebrow at that and then gestured toward his co- worker's new crush. "Are you sure about that?"
The waitress turned around, rolling her eyes, and then stopped dead.
With a sinking heart she turned back to Frank, who was smirking widely. "That's so not funny!" She said, grumping.
"Oh, but it is." The cook said cheerfully.
The two boys, one red-headed, and one, smaller, with pitched black hair, were sitting one opposite to the other, both leaning forward and linked in a tight lips-lock.
Just when she was about to retort something to Frank, the diner's door was opened, followed by three noisy teenagers walking in. They were big and blunt and she knew immediately they meant trouble. She followed them with her eyes as they spotted the couple of boys sitting a few feet away, still kissing.
"Hey, West boy!" The biggest of the teens called out, mak

Sobi Dobi

או וואו!

נתחיל מזה שהכתיבה שלך באנגלית נהדרת, וברמה ממש נפלאה!

אז אני לא בדיוק בפאנדום הזה, כי מה לעשות, יאנג ג'אסטיס ליג זה ממש לא אני, ואין שם דד פול, ואני בוכה בכל מקום שאין דד פול.

אבל בואי נתחיל מזה שהדמות שלה ממש מתוקה, ומשום מה הזכירה לי מאוד את דרכי החשיבה של גירל!סטיילס בפיקים, שזו דרך חשיבה מתוקה כזו, ואני אוהבת אותה.

צחקתי הרבה, ועכשיו יש לי חשק לקצפת. D:

בעיקרון, הלוואי ויכולתי לומר לך משהו על IC או לא, אבל שוב, לא בפאנדום. אהבתי את הכתיבה שלך, הסגנון שלך מרענן וכיפי לקריאה, ואני מסכימה עם הכותרת, כל הבחורים השווים הם או תפוסים, או הומואים או דילן אוב'ראיין.

תמשיכי לכתוב באנגלית! זה מרענן, וכיף לראות שיש עוד כותבות באנגלית בפורום!

ahrua192

העאעאה תודה D:

תודה *_* אני פשוט קוראת מלא באנגלית אז כבר קשה לי לכתוב בעברית כי אני פשוט מחליקה פנימה (כמו עכשיו, אני די בטוחה) ביטויים באנגלית שתרגמתי לעצמי בנוחות לעברית, ואז זה נראה מזעזע XD
ואולי גם שאלתי כל שנייה את חבריי האמריקאיים איך אומרים דברים P:

ארג דד פול. סופר מוכר לי. באלך להזכיר לי? X3

XD תודה D: זה בערך מה שכיוונתי אליו.. כאילו סתם נערה טיפוסית ומגזימה וכזה "הוא *הרבה* יותר מידי צעיר בשבילה" למרות שיש ביניהם הפרש של שנתיים ודברים כאלו XD (הבטא שלי שינתה לי בהתחלה לזה שהיא בת 20 כי אחרת "מה?O.ם אבל אז ההפרש ביניהם לא כזה גדול והיא סתם מגזימה")
וואו, אוקיי, i'm ranting

לול אכן אכן כך, למרות שחבריי הגייז אומרים אותו הדבר רק עם סטרייטס.. *sigh*

ואממ שוב תודה D: וכן האמת שדי עברתי לכתוב רק באנגלית ויש לי במגירה מלא מלא דפים של התחלות פאנפיקים/סיפורים מקוריים שכתבתי בשיעורי תנ"ך/היסטוריה משעממים אבל אין לי כח להמשיך אותם X3
מקווה שקיבלת את הקצפת שלך DDD:
ושוב תודה! *_*

Sobi Dobi

אומיגאד.

מי זה דדפול? לכי לשבת בפינה ותחשבי על מה שאמרת. כי הוא גיבור העל הכי אדיר אי פעם. וכי הוא מאוהב בספיידרמן.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0b11ae22a9c47033628c3e15b0c99a7c/tumblr_mprkw7ZRVn1s7r8hdo1_500.jpg

DEADPOOLת תחפשי אותו בגוגל! ואם את בקטע של גיימינג, יצא עכשיו משחק חדש ונפלא שלו. אני ממליצה על לשחק בו בפורמט PC ד'ו, כי הXBOX נתקע איתו משום מה.

Sobi Dobi

לצורך הבהרה, אני מרגישה צורך לציין שמה שכתוב בריבועים לבנים נאמר על ידי הקולות בראש של דד פול, בייסיקלי. פשוט תקראי את הקומיקס. הוא אדיר.

Bell J

deadpool לא במרוולס ובאקסמן?

אגב, יצא לו משחק למחשב, xbox ופPS3! שווה כל רגע!

Sobi Dobi

מממ

הוא הופיע בסרט של אקסמן אבל בעיקרון הוא התחיל מספיידרמן ואז הפך לקומיקס משל עצמו.

ואני יודעת על המשחק ומכורה אליו! שתי הודעות למטה דיברתי עליו!;)

Bell J

ספיידרמן = מרוולס

אני בתכלס ראיתי את זה מ pewdiepie ומשמה חיפשתי ביקורות ואז הורדתי ואני כרגע בשלב השני.

Sobi Dobi

אני יודעת שזה מארוול!

פשוט חשבתי שהתכוונת שהוא התחיל מתוך באטמן.

המשחק ממש נפלא. אני בשלב שבע כי אין לי חיים, ואפילו עשיתי הפסקה קלה מביושוק בשבילו!:)

למעלה