השער התשיעי

Runaway Train

מסטול** מסטול** אני שונאת שאומרים

"מסומם" בעעע.. וכן חח הוא היה "בקטע של סמים" !! אפילו יש לי 2 תמונות,מאחורי הקלעים בסרט FROM HELL שהוא מעשן באנגים חחח..שניה אני יחפש אותם

מה שהזכיר לי משהו מצחיק

אני זוכרת שראיתי את from hell איזה יום אחד, ואחריי זה את מופע שנות השבעים והיה פרק שקיטי חשבה שאריק מתמסטל ואז היא הביאה איזה ספרון שכתוב עליו "Is Johnny High?" וזה הצחיק אותי
חוש הומור מוזר יש לי כן
אהם

Runaway Train

כן כן חח אני זוכרת את הפרק

חחח...היא הקריאה אותו לרד,עם כל התסמינים שיש לג'אנקיז חח..

אממ מצאתי קצת

זה מאיזה ראיון שמצאתי באחד הפורומים: "I tried drugs under the guise that it's just recreational. I tended to do it when I drank. And then the reality of it hits you, that you're trying to make yourself numb just to function, you're getting loaded just so you can talk to people. I decided long ago to quit, I just hadn't got around to practising it. But then my daughter came along and I just never wanted to go back there. Now I just sort of dabble in wine. I'm really boring." וזה מהראיון הנהדר עם בפלייבוי DEPP: That wasn't really it. That's what was written, but we hadn't broken up yet, we were still up and down. It had more to do with me, with the difficulty of being inside my skin. I was doing what I could to numb that feeling, doing some in-depth poisoning. PLAYBOY: What were your poisons? DEPP: Pretty much anything I could ingest. And I was soused, drinking heavily, really doing myself in. When it gets constant, when you're going to sleep drunk, waking up and starting to drink again, that stuff will try to kill you. PLAYBOY: Did you think your vices would actually kill you? DEPP: At one point I was living on coffee and cigarettes, no food, no sleep. I was sitting around with some pals when my heart started running at 200 beats a minute. That's scary. You're mentally trying to slow down your heart, but you can't. It's like being on a plane when the bottom drops out--you drop a couple thousand feet and one second turns into eternity. You really do get all those family pictures in your head. And you feel so totally fucking alone. I was thinking of my grandfather on my mom's side, a great man I worshiped. His heart just exploded one day. When my heart started racing I hoped it was an anxiety attack, but when it went on for 45 minutes I knew it wasn't anxiety, it was all the shit I'd done to my body. My friends got me to the hospital, where I got a shot--boom, a shot that basically stops your heart for a second. I could feel myself curling up, going fetal. Then it was over. I got to go home. Now, there's an experience that'll scare you into shape. PLAYBOY: Did you swear off drugs and alcohol? DEPP: Well, I'm a little thick so it took a while. I eventually curbed my drinking. A few beers or a couple glasses of wine, that's not abuse. PLAYBOY: Is drug use always harmful? DEPP: It depends on the drug and the person. Some kids escape into sports. Some people go to the movies. Some escape with drugs. There's one school of thought that drugs are recreational; there's another school of thought that they can be therapeutic, a way to deal with problems. I think they're usually a crutch, a way to avoid problems. I have never known a junkie who got away, never seen one that heroin didn't get. But it always depends on the drug, doesn't it? Reefer, obviously, is fine. I have never seen a guy smoke a joint and get so stoned he had to beat the shit out of someone.

Runaway Train

קטעים איתו חח..

עמוק עמוק.. עכשיו הוא יודע איך אנחנו מרגישות שאנחנו רואות אותו :) יש עוד המשך לראיון אני זוכרת...להביא את כולו?או שמצאת?

מצאתי את כולו

פשוט חתכתי חלקים כדי שאנשים יקראו את החלק על הסמים. הראיון של פלייבוי פשוט מצויין הבחור מלך
אצלנו זה עוד יותר גרוע כי בית חולים לא יעזור

Runaway Train

הקטע שאני מסתכלת שוב על זה

ואני לא רואה,איפה הוא יכול להדליק את הבאנג היפייפה והמיוחד הזה?? זה נראה כמו באנג,והוא נראה מסטול אני פשוט ישאל מישהו בפורום סמים קלים!:)))

אני חושבת שזה אביזר מהסרט

לא באנג אמיתי איי דונואו לא נראה לי שהוא התמסטל על הסט מה שכן פרד נראה סקסי שהוא מסטול

Runaway Train

לי נדמה שזה אמיתי

היה כתוב גם באתר שזה אמיתי וזה היה מאחורי הקלעים

אין לי מושג

הואזנח את הסמים עם לידת לילי רוז לפי דבריו גם לא נראה לי שהוא ישב ויחייך למצלמה עם באנג
אני חושבת שזה חלק מהאביזרים שהיו בסרט. But i might be wrong

Runaway Train

זהווווווו..הוא אמר,לילי רוז וכאלו

אבל זה לא סמים קשים או משהו..אולי סתם כדיי להירגע או סיבה אחרת

כתוב בג'ונידפזון (מחובר טיהי)

שזה הבאנג של האבסינת' :| אני חושבת שזה לא אמיתי. זה הפוזה הזאת מול המצלמה שהוא תקע שלא נראית לי איי דונואו

למעלה